2022 Recruiting: 5* QB Ty Simpson

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I've always loved the AV's. As a Canuck fan you have to live vicariously through other teams and the AV's are mine. MacKinnon is awesome and there's been many past great Colorado players/teams, especially ROY! Guy was MONEY. The Canucks finally have a decent young core but still something missing. Might be coaching but they're also hung out to dry on a couple bad contracts that's killing them with the cap.

It is funny how keeping Pruitt would have likely meant they got this kid. I've been browsing their volnation forum and I almost spit my drink out in laughter reading the butt hurt. Good stuff for comic relief. Cheers...
MacKinnon is this generations Peter Forsberg but faster . Cale Makar is so special I really cant come up with a comp for him and Byram is going to be great. yeah everyone has bad contracts it seems I liked hockey better in the late 90s and early 00's before the lockouts. hockey hasn't been the same since. coaching is so underrated in almost any sport but especially hockey with the different strategies and line matchups. My Avs have a great team but Idk if we have the 2nd scoring way to finish the job in the ,playoffs. my fantasy is to get jack from the buffalo would be so much fun to watch.

Reactions: DanoCanuck

TIDETOWN

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 5, 2007
Horn's a big time prospect he's Tennessee's new Ty Simpson, listening to tn's board he's now a much better prospect than Simpson.

TIDETOWN

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 5, 2007
it would be funny if he chose MLB over them........ had Simpson committed to UT, he would have been the greatest QB prospect in the world.......now he isn’t good enough cause he spurned them
It would be funny, hard to keep up with that hillbilly intellect.

TIDETOWN

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 5, 2007
Idk but the reality is go pro in baseball and make them pay for your school if it doesn’t work out. Imo always choose baseball out of high school if your drafted high
This just gets funnier every day, looks like Sam Horn has committed to Missouri. Drew Allar is the new quarterback of the of the hour out of Medina Ohio ranked #257 by 247 sports.

TIDETOWN

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 5, 2007
Man, he would lose his lunch if Bama offered the kid
Saw where Klubinek committed to Clemson yesterday, Karen get's his man.I wonder sometimes how Clemson a middle of the road football school in a middle of the road conference has become such a recruiting powerhouse. Another unsolved mystery.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Saw where Klubinek committed to Clemson yesterday, Karen get's his man.I wonder sometimes how Clemson a middle of the road football school in a middle of the road conference has become such a recruiting powerhouse. Another unsolved mystery.
Multiple national championships, multiple runners-up, a great recruiter as a head coach, a clearly evangelical fervor surrounding the program, and one of the most distinctive game-day atmospheres in the country. Otherwise, there's not much to say.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
The atmosphere at Clemson is electric on game day...and Dabo has done a great job in upgrading facilities, etc. They have always recruited well...especially SC and Ga and Fla. They are every bit the equal of any football program on the planet this side of the NFL.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
The atmosphere at Clemson is electric on game day...and Dabo has done a great job in upgrading facilities, etc. They have always recruited well...especially SC and Ga and Fla. They are every bit the equal of any football program on the planet this side of the NFL.
I also think Dabo`s apparently almost mystical ability to maintain coaching staff stability has been a great contributor as well. Could he ( and Clemson ) have done as well with Alabama level turnover...........?

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Nothing unsolved about it, there’s fbi wiretaps of how clemson became a powerhouse.

• Wow
Reactions: 92tide and The Ols

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.