Link: CBS draft experts don't think much of our Heisman candidates...

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Najee to the Bucs actually makes sense because they are probably losing playoff Lenny. But if Mac falls past 15 then I would reckon that many weird trades are going to happen.

The chase vs Smitty debate really who knows. There are arguments for both.

DanoCanuck

3rd Team
Feb 5, 2020
They've been putting up different mocks for weeks. All from different people. I've seen our guys bounce all over the place. I doubt any of them are very accurate beyond the first few picks.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
"I would almost be willing to be that all of them will go higher than the CBS "experts" predict. It will be interesting.." Earle

Well Earle, we all know the definition of an "expert": "Ex" is something that was and "spurt" is just a fast drip.

BigPoppa52

3rd Team
Oct 25, 2020
The Eagles seem to love them some Bizzzon QBs. The last one proved uncoachable. This one has nothing but hype. Who runs their room?

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Najee to the Bucs actually makes sense because they are probably losing playoff Lenny. But if Mac falls past 15 then I would reckon that many weird trades are going to happen.

The chase vs Smitty debate really who knows. There are arguments for both.
One of the dumbest arguments I've read on the world wide web is "See what happened with Ruggs III and Jefferson". But the internet does allow stupidity on it as well.

Reactions: crimsonaudio

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I would give up a minor body part for Mac to drop to the Saints. :LOL:
I almost want to see him there vs. New England. I don't think much of Sean Payton as an overall HC, but his offensive acumen is legit. At least, when it comes to a passing game. I think he completely mismanages his running game and screwed up with Mark Ingram. But I think Mac would pick right up where Brees leaves off and will rack up a ton of yards and TDs, and maybe even a Super Bowl.

I'm not sold on the New England system after Brady. That's crazy to say, I know. It's only been one season, however, so we will see how it plays out as time goes on.

Another place I've seen Mac projected to is Carolina. Please no.

Reactions: CrimsonMapper

CrimsonMapper

1st Team
Apr 19, 2006
Montgomery, AL
I almost want to see him there vs. New England. I don't think much of Sean Payton as an overall HC, but his offensive acumen is legit. At least, when it comes to a passing game. I think he completely mismanages his running game and screwed up with Mark Ingram. But I think Mac would pick right up where Brees leaves off and will rack up a ton of yards and TDs, and maybe even a Super Bowl.

I'm not sold on the New England system after Brady. That's crazy to say, I know. It's only been one season, however, so we will see how it plays out as time goes on.

Another place I've seen Mac projected to is Carolina. Please no.
We're in agreement. If he cobbled together good seasons with Teddy Bridgewater and Taysom Hill, think about what he could do with Mac, Thomas, Sanders, Smith, and Kamara. The salary cap situation is a disaster, so I'm thinking the defense is about to be sold off or released. They might have to score even more than usual. It will be interesting to see if Russell Wilson is actually in play for the Saints. I've read salary cap gurus that think a huge trade for Wilson might be the best way to clear space if Wilson restructures his contract to take the cap hits down the road. Otherwise, I think they'll draft best QB available and ride Taysom or Crab Legs until they feel the rookie is ready.

Reactions: TideEngineer08

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
One of the dumbest arguments I've read on the world wide web is "See what happened with Ruggs III and Jefferson". But the internet does allow stupidity on it as well.
it’s a dumb argument because the Vikings were trying to replace their #1 receiver and the Raiders weren’t. Ruggs is probably going to be their #1 down the line. Ruggs is the better receiver out of the two.

Smith vs Chase is a lot closer. Personally I think Smith is better but I’m biased. Both are probably going to do well in the NFL.

Reactions: Bamabuzzard

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.