Welcome JD Davison to Bama Basketball ...

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Reactions: seebell

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
One of our favorite future high risers will be on the 2021 American Family Insurance High School Slam Dunk and 3-Point Championship roster, the slam dunk contest will be televised April 4 on CBS at 12:30pm

Following the foot steps of James Robinson and Colin Sexton...rtr

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
He is going to be incredible. I saw him take a couple of mid range shots. He better get that out of his game before he reports to T-town.
There's more to what you say than meets the eye. Most of us, just like him, are conditioned to take the open shot, whenever it's there. It takes a lot of discipline to continually work into the rim or look for the open trey. It's going to be harder than he thinks. As I got more accustomed to Oats' offense, I started to analyze, for fun, just how different it was. Time after time, I found myself thinking that there was a shot I would have taken. But it wasn't the shot Oats wants. It'll be interesting...

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
There's more to what you say than meets the eye. Most of us, just like him, are conditioned to take to open shot, whenever it's there. It takes a lot of discipline to continually work into the rim or look for the open trey. It's going to be harder than he thinks. As I got more accustomed to Oats' offense, I started to analyze, for fun, just how different it was. Time after time, I found myself thinking that there was a shot I would have taken. But it wasn't the shot Oats wants. It'll be interesting...
It will be harder but Oats will have him playing his style soon and he will flourish IMO.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Same, and as much as I love Sexton, JD looks like he’s going to be a lot better as passer as well. Anything less than an elite 8 this year will be disappointing
Depending who's on the roster for the 2021 team, a final four run is definitely possible. Depends on how much they buy into what the Oats is cooking–we'll need leaders and guys that play together within the system. Its going to be interesting. The top portion of the SEC will still be challenging but all we have to do is handle business

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.