From ESPN, a second pro day for Mac...

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
I thought Jimmy G. was "their guy"'?

Oh, wait, that was just for this year. Looks like San Fran may debut the Mac Attack in 2022.

BigJTide

3rd Team
Jan 1, 2018
Anyone know if Najee, Smith, and/or Waddle is working out tomorrow or are they skipping it like last week?

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
I thought Jimmy G. was "their guy"'?

Oh, wait, that was just for this year. Looks like San Fran may debut the Mac Attack in 2022.
I think they're tired of Jimmy getting hurt and having to turn to Nick Mullens late every year

But SF is the best possible landing spot of Mac

Kittle
Mostert
Wilson Jr
Deebo
Aiyuk

He'd feast there

Reactions: TideEngineer08

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Mac has proven he's the absolute best QB in the country, he reads defenses, as good as QB in the country.. He's shown he can make all the passes, his touch on the ball, is as good as it get.

He's a true "Field General" on the field & on the sidelines..

Reactions: Con

tlockwood

1st Team
Dec 15, 2000
Hephzibah, Ga
By and large, the SF fan base seems to hate him... :)
They may hate him now...just let them wait. So much of the country was against Mac before the year started. All you heard from outside the Tide Nation was Tua is gone...blah blah blah. 13-0 against an all SEC schedule and a NC.

Reactions: Con

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
And I thought Philly fans were bad about excoriating a player before they got there.

49ers would be a good landing spot for Mac with their young talent, good OL, and offensive system.

Reactions: bamacon

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.