Matt Gaetz FBI investigation for child sex trafficking

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
He said he thought she was 18...
He's nearly my age....
I know age can be tricky, and people look older than they are. But as a general rule of thumb - not smart to date people young enough to be your kids.

Any - democrat, republican, any of them who have been involved with this sort of stuff, or have been complicit with abuse - ought to be thrown under the prison.
In the case of kids younger than 16 - I would say the death penalty.

Obviously there's some gray area - which is why some state laws have a minimum age 24 with a 16 yr old etc.

Original story

He sure digs his own grave... & tries to take Tucker with him.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
He said he thought she was 18...
He's nearly my age....
I know age can be tricky, and people look older than they are. But as a general rule of thumb - not smart to date people young enough to be your kids.

Any - democrat, republican, any of them who have been involved with this sort of stuff, or have been complicit with abuse - ought to be thrown under the prison.
In the case of kids younger than 16 - I would say the death penalty.

Obviously there's some gray area - which is why some state laws have a minimum age 24 with a 16 yr old etc.

Original story

He sure digs his own grave... & tries to take Tucker with him.

As always, Tucker Carlson looks like he's desperately trying to remember how to add 2+2.

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
I mean Gym Jordan is just the epitome of honesty and scandal - free.....

"House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said Wednesday that GOP leaders will remove Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) from his committee assignments if he's found to be guilty of sex trafficking, a case currently under investigation by the Justice Department"
ummm..... wouldn't he be in prison if guilty of sex trafficking?

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Gym Jordan knew without question that wrestlers under his care were being molested by their team doctor. He was their coach, they came to him for help and he blew them off.

Marjorie Greene is insane and had multiple affairs with employees and customers of her Gym (which is only a few miles from where I am right now oddly)

these people, of course stand by Gaetz, birds of a feather...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.