Political Meme - Cartoon/Joke Thread...Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Some things I find funny even if I don't agree.
View attachment 15871
that would be funny if it were Marjorie Greene, Lauren Bobert or Hank Johnson. They've been proven to be idiots. She on the other hand graduated Cum Laude with a double major in Econ and International relations and has a freaking Asteroid named after her because of her High School Science fair project. This is an objectively intelligent woman. In fact every time I see a "lol AOC Dumb" post I read it as "see how dumb I am, I don't understand what an actual inteligent person looks like"

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
that would be funny if it were Marjorie Greene, Lauren Bobert or Hank Johnson. They've been proven to be idiots. She on the other hand graduated Cum Laude with a double major in Econ and International relations and has a freaking Asteroid named after her because of her High School Science fair project. This is an objectively intelligent woman. In fact every time I see a "lol AOC Dumb" post I read it as "see how dumb I am, I don't understand what an actual inteligent person looks like"
I understand. I think I'll post your post without your name under this on Face Book. It will be stimulating and might educate someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.