Link: 5 Star Nimuri Burnett will transfer to Alabama

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
On a moderator note, we know this puts us over the cap of scholarships for next season so lets avoid on rumors/speculations who may or may not be a part of the 2021 season. Lets wait for the official news on how the roster will shape out, especially since we still have the possibility of adding as many as two more players.

Back to our scheduled celebration ... RTR Nimari!!!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I'm sure one of the many reporters that follow Tidefans will see this and give us an answer soon :cool:

Reactions: atlbama

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
https://247sports.com/Article/Basketball-recruiting-Nimari-Burnett-commits-to-Alabama-163869307/

“I just feel like it’s the best fit for me,” he said. “The coaching staff has known me for about 3-4 years and I’ve created a relationship with them once before in my recruitment. Last time around they were a close second. It’s just a school I’m familiar with and I know will deliver on everything they said they will. I’ve seen it for myself throughout this year in the tournament and the SEC tournament. Just watching it for myself there are questions that don't need to be asked because they were answered while they were playing. It was good to see that Nate really delivered on what he said about his coaching style and I feel like it fits me.”

“The staff means a lot to me, like I said before, relationships mean a lot to me and having that relationship with him already was a great thing,” he said. “As soon as he reached out to me I just knew it would be a great decision for me to consider them based on how much he wanted me. I think it's going to be really good for me and this go around will be the best go around to make things happen this year.”

“I see myself fitting in seamlessly,”
said Burnett. “I can tell they have a lot of great guys. I know a couple of them from my last visit and from high school. The way they play is a guard oriented system that lets everybody play. I play defense and they love defense and I feel like I would fit in very well.”

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
This greatly pleases me!
There are however many, many schools that will be struggling with roster management now. I just hope those who may be departing the team end up in a good place as a result of all this shuffling.
Been thinking the same honestly. The interesting this is we've seen a lot of movement of players from quality programs so that opens the door for other players to go to those same programs. I think we will start hearing about roster solutions next week after Gurley makes his announcement on where he's transferring to.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.