More Trouble for LSU & Orgeron Dodges an Invitation from the Legislature

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Once it hit the media here, I assure you heads will roll. The fan base will push for that to happen.

I think it will be a general overhaul. I’m thinking Wade gets caught up in it as well. Just a hunch.
Do you think O is vulnerable?

I'd see Wade as probably cooked, but enough of a winner to possibly be saved. I'd be shocked if O is gone.

bvandegraff

All-American
Mar 13, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
Pretty amusing that the only thing that 15+ years of a break-any-rule, win-at-all-cost, brazen-it-out mentality has gotten LSU is one freak perfect-storm type national title in football and a dismal record against Alabama in 2 major sports. Can a whole athletic dept get slapped with a show-cause?

Reactions: AlexanderFan

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
Reactions: bamamc1

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

Might as well get ready, just in case
As is normal for ink-stained wretches, the author throws rocks at a bunch of guys, but doesn’t advocate for anyone.

IF the Tigahs do fire Orgeron (and unless he’s caught on tape with the proverbial dead girl or live boy, I don’t think they will), they’ll be in a bad spot, and there will be no perfect candidates. Under the circumstances, I think they promote somebody from within on an interim basis, and make a multi-year decision at the end of the season.

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
As is normal for ink-stained wretches, the author throws rocks at a bunch of guys, but doesn’t advocate for anyone.

IF the Tigahs do fire Orgeron (and unless he’s caught on tape with the proverbial dead girl or live boy, I don’t think they will), they’ll be in a bad spot, and there will be no perfect candidates. Under the circumstances, I think they promote somebody from within on an interim basis, and make a multi-year decision at the end of the season.
Dude, it's STOOPS!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

Might as well get ready, just in case

You realize they're going to hire either Kiffin or Art Briles, right?

Anyone thinking that program is capable of learning anything beyond trying to do more to not get caught, you haven't been paying attention.

LSU has been so backwards in my period as a fan that they make Auburn look like a corporate model by comparison (at least when it comes to coaching searches). LSU winning a national title is like the Coyote accidentally catching the Road Runner.

green_knight94

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 26, 2018

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

With the names on that list he could have just added my name as the 6th person LSU shouldn't hire for the Head Coaching job.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
More on the way for lsu. Needs a Penn State type burndown.

My goodness!

If just half of that is true, there’s enough liability to bankrupt the whole state of Lousiana.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.