Link: Alabama unveils branding platform The Advantage–player branding related

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
sports instead sport?
Alabama also announced that in 2020, Alabama athletics social channels generated more than 1.1 billion impressions, while the previous month totaled more than 50 million interactions on the sport Instagram and Facebook accounts alone.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Alabama also announced that in 2020, Alabama athletics social channels generated more than 1.1 billion impressions, while the previous month totaled more than 50 million interactions on the sport Instagram and Facebook accounts alone.
Definitely awkward...

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
So a player can have an agent now?

Sounds like it.

Is this one of the NCAA Certified agents? Or anyone?
Well, the B-ball players who are testing the waters of the NBA signed with "NCAA Certified" agents but, apparently, they can still come back after they get their evaluation.

I don't know how this will apply to football but I figure it's a thing, apparently.

GboyBama

3rd Team
May 7, 2010
Mobile, AL
I know UA and Saban are brilliant to get on the leading edge of this, but adding yet more money and marketing to the sport only makes me more jaded about amateur athletics. Once it fully becomes second-tier NFL and everybody's more focused on selling than playing, I may quit caring much who wins.

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.