2022 Recruiting: Who are the 2022 Recruiting Targets?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I’m not worried about it, just pointing out that only one class in the history of 247 composite has ever rated a 95 average or higher, so probably will not keep that 95.16 average and we might not catch Ohio St. No where did I ever say I worried, just offering reasons why our average would dip.
I know you said you are not worried, I was saying there is no reason to look at the numbers now as they stand since they will certainly change.

Reactions: The Ols

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
One thing is for sure. There is a positive correlation between recruiting titles and results on the field despite assistant coach turnover. And to continue with such outstanding success with the assistant revolving door underlines the strength and stability at the top. Man I love Saban.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013

Just wanted to go ahead and put this out here since in state CB Trequon Fegans announced he will be committing tomorrow. I expect Miami here. Coach Saban really likes him and was impressed with his camp workout and length. There are DBs held in higher regard at this time who have high interest in Bama. I think if Fegans gets the green light to commit that he will be in Bama's class...but for now...Miami. This is definitely a situation to watch going into the fall.

LetTheGoodTideRoll

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 13, 2021

Just wanted to go ahead and put this out here since in state CB Trequon Fegans announced he will be committing tomorrow. I expect Miami here. Coach Saban really likes him and was impressed with his camp workout and length. There are DBs held in higher regard at this time who have high interest in Bama. I think if Fegans gets the green light to commit that he will be in Bama's class...but for now...Miami. This is definitely a situation to watch going into the fall.
How many more DBs do you think we will take in this class? Reading the tea leaves, it seems like Little Jr. and Harris have spots if they want them. Wonder whether CNS might also also be holding spots for guys committed elsewhere right now (Domani Jackson maybe?).

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA

Any ideas who Bama might land?

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
How many more DBs do you think we will take in this class? Reading the tea leaves, it seems like Little Jr. and Harris have spots if they want them. Wonder whether CNS might also also be holding spots for guys committed elsewhere right now (Domani Jackson maybe?).
I think they will take 4-5 DBs..Little and Harris definitely have spots. The staff has Jackson coming in for the LSU game for an official, but as of right now...I think he stays on the West Coast. I think Bama would have preferred for Fegans to wait until the fall.

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
Anybody know how much talent Shor has? I know he missed year due to injury. Are we talking about someone that will be a starter at tackle his sophmore year or someone who will be a depth piece?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Anybody know how much talent Shor has? I know he missed year due to injury. Are we talking about someone that will be a starter at tackle his sophmore year or someone who will be a depth piece?
Well, he`s a 3* with 35 offers according to 247. Some nice schools on the list. Somebody`s seen something they like for sure! Seems I recall he had great sophomore films but was hurt all his junior year. Could account for the 3* rating (?).

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Anybody know how much talent Shor has? I know he missed year due to injury. Are we talking about someone that will be a starter at tackle his sophomore year or someone who will be a depth piece?
I watched some of his sophomore HS highlights and he was crushing people on run blocks and looks like he has good feet. You don't go to IMG unless you are pretty special. I think he may end up inside. No way to tell how someone will progress but if we take his commitment with the way we recruit OL then I think that is all we need to know.

Reactions: RiverTide

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Well, he`s a 3* with 35 offers according to 247. Some nice schools on the list. Somebody`s seen something they like for sure! Seems I recall he had great sophomore films but was hurt all his junior year. Could account for the 3* rating (?).
I bet he grew up with a soccer background and puberty turned him into a tower. He is originally from over yonder. *

* just a theory to explain the good feet. It’s typically why those guys are coveted in football and basketball.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.