What are your 5 Bold Predictions for 2021

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
1. The SEC adds 4 more schools

2. Lane Kiffen’s offense averages 40+ but his defense averages giving up 60+ then USC hires him again

3. Auburn doesn’t win a single game, fires their coach and hires Ears Tubberville again

4. Ogeron is molested by 3 of his football players and LSU fails at the coverup...he then wins a 15m lawsuit against them for harassment

5. Kirby and UGA win every game by one point going into the SEC Championship Game...but lose to Alabama also by a single point. Afterwards the UGA fan base claims the 2021 “consecutive-win-or-lose-by-a-single-point” National Championship and put the college football world on notice that 2022 is Going to be their year
Well done, BearFoot. Well done.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
UNC? Over Clemson and ND? I think it’s more likely we see three SEC teams in the playoff.
North Carolina has the best quarterback in the ACC, and has a lot coming back to face a laugher of a schedule. Notre Dame is possibly the only loss on paper, and Clemson has been depleted. Winning the ACC isnt really out of the realm of logical possibilities.

DymaxionDon

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 14, 2019
1. Auburn finishes last in SEC West
2. Tennessee finished last in SEC East
3 Arkansas finishes second in the SEC West
4. Bryce Young is not the Alabama starting QB at the end of season
5. Louisiana Lafayette defeats Texas in the opening game.

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
1) Tennessee announces move to Sun Belt conference.
2) Aubren announces that they requested a move to the Sun Belt conference, but the Sun Belt refused them.
3) Ohio State sends out feelers to see if Miss Terry would like a coaching job.
4) Kirby gets a buzz cut and no one recognizes him.
5) Coach Saban smiles in the first half of a game this year.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
1) Oklahoma will actually win a playoff game ( nationally not bold, but here it kinda is)
2) Auburn will have a 9 win regular season (for whatever reason 1st year coaches there over produce their 1st year)
3) Texas and Oklahoma both play for the Big XII title
4) North Carolina wins the ACC
5) Tennessee wins less games than Vandy

Bonus

- Florida wins SEC East
BOLD?

1) Auburn will win the SEC West
2) Iowa St will win the Big 12 and make the playoff (I seriously doubt this one)
3) Michigan will beat Ohio State - in football on the football field
4) Selma will put up at least five posts of less than two sentences between now and the end of the year.
5) Clemson will lose two games and not make the playoff

Odds?

I'd rate Auburn's chances higher than Iowa State's but probably less than Michigan. I don't THINK Michigan is better but weird stuff happens.

Clemson losing two games is probably the most likely scenario above if only because they face UGA in the opener, and they've made a habit of dropping that "one game a year" to a team they should pummel.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
BOLD?

1) Auburn will win the SEC West
2) Iowa St will win the Big 12 and make the playoff (I seriously doubt this one)
3) Michigan will beat Ohio State - in football on the football field
4) Selma will put up at least five posts of less than two sentences between now and the end of the year.
5) Clemson will lose two games and not make the playoff

Odds?

I'd rate Auburn's chances higher than Iowa State's but probably less than Michigan. I don't THINK Michigan is better but weird stuff happens.

Clemson losing two games is probably the most likely scenario above if only because they face UGA in the opener, and they've made a habit of dropping that "one game a year" to a team they should pummel.
Auburn win the West???

scrybe

3rd Team
Sep 6, 2019
1) Alabama wins their homecoming by a score of 77-0 (that means the Tide's opponent was A&M, right?).
2) Orgeron is molested by 3 of his football players (but no charges are filed since the cops can't transcribe his complaint.
3) Steve Sarkisian becomes 1st HC to win Coach of the Year and Broyles Awards in Back-to-Back seasons (then is immediately fired by UT for failing to win the CFP).
4) Texas and Oklahoma play for the Big XII title (yawn; with the usual result).
5) Oklahoma will actually win a playoff game (but loses to Bama in the national championship game).

Please Notice: I made all my predictions bold.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
1. Oklahoma wins it all
2. Alabama and Georgia both make the playoffs (along with Ohio State)
3. Ohio State's QB beats out Rattler for Heisman
4. Bryce Young starts every game but shares a few snaps Jalen Milroe making the QB competition interesting heading into next season
5. Clemson wins the ACC but doesn't make the playoff and someone wins the Pac 12 but no one cares

Reactions: wishbonesooner

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
1. Michigan beats OSU to win the league
2. Notre Dame joins a conference
3. Bama wins SEC and repeats as National Champs
4. A PAC 12 team makes the CFP
5. UNC beats Clemson for the ACC title

Reactions: tusks_n_raider

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
1) In a surprising move, Kirby sheds his traditional "bowl cut" for a shaved head look accented by a UGA "Power G" tattoo. When asked about the change, Smart replies "Just re-establishing our Georgia brand".

2) Dan Mullen agrees to play the role of Cousin Eddie in "National Lampoon's Apalachicola Vacation" .

3) After being fired mid-season at LSU, Coach O distinguishes himself in his new career as "voice over artist" in the "Captain Caveman Christmas Special" on The Cartoon Network.

4) Mike Leach makes no witty, controversial, or "off the wall" comments for an entire season, leading to Greg Sankey requesting an in depth medical evaluation into the possibility that Coach Leach is actually "sane".

5) Josh Heupel eats himself into "food coma" on ribs at Calhoun's after a devastating opening season loss to Bowling Green in Knoxville. His last words before lapsing into unconsciousness were "Maybe I should have gone to McDonald's...."

Last edited:

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
1 Texas goes 8-4
2 no ACC team in the playoffs
3 OU loses to Okie State
4 there is a Covid forfeit in the SEC
5 Bama wins the national championship - in football AND basketball

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.