Game Thread: Braves vs Rockies

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Two runs on 10 hits. Twelve strike outs. One for 10 with RISP and 12 LOB.

There it is in a nutshell. Ridiculousness.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
On a night when the bullpen actually looked pretty good, the bats die. We all hate this extra inning mickey mouse rule but, I'd love to see the stats on which teams do an do not score the gift runner at second. I bet the Braves are the worst in baseball.

Here comes the September slump. This year they haven't clinched the division yet so, it could cost them a playoff berth.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
On a night when the bullpen actually looked pretty good, the bats die. We all hate this extra inning mickey mouse rule but, I'd love to see the stats on which teams do an do not score the gift runner at second. I bet the Braves are the worst in baseball.

Here comes the September slump. This year they haven't clinched the division yet so, it could cost them a playoff berth.
LAD are 2-17 this year in Mickey Mouse games

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I wasn't talking about just wins. Obviously if you win you managed to score the runner from second. I'm curious about the exact number of times the Braves have scored or not scored that runner from second compared to other teams. I've been googling and can't find the answer or my search terms suck.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I wasn't talking about just wins. Obviously if you win you managed to score the runner from second. I'm curious about the exact number of times the Braves have scored or not scored that runner from second compared to other teams. I've been googling and can't find the answer or my search terms suck.
Atlanta scores about 0.08 runs per extra inning.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.