2022 Recruiting: Who are the 2022 Recruiting Targets?

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
History tells us to never underestimate the pull of the instate school. History is a great teacher, I know him well.
Yea……but…..
my two hands, plus your two hands…plus another set of hands, don’t even come close to being sufficient to be able to count how many times “History” has been broken by Coach Saban and The Alabama Crimson Tide.

I always like our chances always…..RTR

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: The Ols

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
We got a CB today for 4* OT Elijah Pritchett. He is announcing on 9/28. He was a FSU lean but from the way they started it appears to be in Bama's favor.
I assume he has a commutable offer? And if he does commit, how many OL spaces are left?

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
We got a CB today for 4* OT Elijah Pritchett. He is announcing on 9/28. He was a FSU lean but from the way they started it appears to be in Bama's favor.
Had a good feeling about Pritchett before the fire started in the dumpster known as FSU football Lol Also...I'm leaning Bama on Skinner. There was talk that the coaching was weighing whether to take another TE/big WR because they are extremely happy with Elijah Brown and Amari Niblack. Looks like Skinner is going to get the green light.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I read where we made Luther Burden's final three, along with Mizzou and Georgia. What do our resident recruiting gurus think of our chances of landing him are at this point?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Had a good feeling about Pritchett before the fire started in the dumpster known as FSU football Lol Also...I'm leaning Bama on Skinner. There was talk that the coaching was weighing whether to take another TE/big WR because they are extremely happy with Elijah Brown and Amari Niblack. Looks like Skinner is going to get the green light.
Can`t imagine Skinner not being super impressed with how we use our TE`s.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.