Game Thread: LSU (2-1) at Mississippi State (2-1) on ESPN

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I just cannot watch this one. Those damn cowbells are just too annoying. Almost makes me miss covid.
It's not as bad now that they have more seats as it used to be - so long as you're on the ends and not the center.

You think it's bad on TV? Holy cow the ringing in your head when you have 50-yard line seats like I did in 1998.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
It's not as bad now that they have more seats as it used to be - so long as you're on the ends and not the center.

You think it's bad on TV? Holy cow the ringing in your head when you have 50-yard line seats like I did in 1998.
I have been to Starkegas in thee 90's when it was "illegal" to have them. They were passing them out at the gates. My ears are still ringing.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
I wish I could go back to change by bold predictions for the year. I didn’t think we would be this bad. A couple weeks ago when a new poster was on here saying the UA v LSU game would be his first, I made the comment he may witness O’s last game. I’m sticking with that.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.