This is new - Ohio State linebacker K'Vaughan Pope leaves field, sends angry tweet during game

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
That wouldn’t surprise me. Of course I think the fan base is partly to blame. I mean they come up with bs like Bo Cam Nix. :)
Well I’ve heard it really started with Gatewood. From what I’ve been told is that Gatewood was better than Bo, but Gus was told that Bo was the future and an Auburn man.

Things going around seems to suggest Bo is really full of himself. I think Harsin is probably playing a dangerous game with Finley, but it’s probably also better for the team if he just goes with him and accept the results by doing it.

• Haha
  • Thank You
Reactions: UAH and 92tide

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Day just hasn't come across as a coach who is losing control of his program. But quite the opposite, he seems like a very good coach, and runs a very structured program. He isn't the second coming of Nick Saban and hasn't gotten to the level of an Urban Meyer, but the guy will more than likely win one national title at OSU, if not more.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Let me tell ya - don't be surprised to see more of this kind of stuff and from younger guys who aren't starting.

Once the redshirt rule was changed along with the transfer rules, players now can be disruptive forces if they don't like how things are going. This is a senior, but get ready for the freshman who was a high school phenom blue chip recruit who is backing up somebody and wants to start - and pulls something like this and transfers to a team willing to give him a chance based on ability.

• Thank You
Reactions: FaninLA and UAH

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Day just hasn't come across as a coach who is losing control of his program. But quite the opposite, he seems like a very good coach, and runs a very structured program. He isn't the second coming of Nick Saban and hasn't gotten to the level of an Urban Meyer, but the guy will more than likely win one national title at OSU, if not more.
I don’t know about that. The one they won was because Bama had a RB playing QB. ;)

Reactions: UAH

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I have heard several from several insiders that Nix is a cancer to the team and many have wanted him gone since he got on campus. But his daddy is an Auburn man and a big time high school head coach.
his granddad was our hs football coach and patrick (dad) was in the same class as my brother. from what I can remember, that seemed to run in the family

Reactions: UAH

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Day is a good coach and I have lot of respect for him. But look at the transfers from OHIO and most have stated they wanted to play. Look at Williams. He transfered from OSU to Alabama... and look at him now, he's shining like a star. Did he mentioned that he didn't like what was going on there?

At end of the day, the kid was wrong for how he reacted on the sideline.

• Thank You
Reactions: seebell and UAH

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Day is a good coach and I have lot of respect for him. But look at the transfers from OHIO and most have stated they wanted to play. Look at Williams. He transfered from OSU to Alabama... and look at him now, he's shining like a star. Did he mentioned that he didn't like what was going on there?

At end of the day, the kid was wrong for how he reacted on the sideline.
Williams left because Olave returned. He wants to be a 1st round draft pick and did not see that happening playing behind Olave with an inexperienced QB.

BigPoppa52

3rd Team
Oct 25, 2020
I am also hearing that CJ Stroud is considering entering the transfer portal if he isn't given his starting position back. Shame on Coach Day.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.