Do You Want Oklahoma And Texas To Join The SEC?

What's your choice?

• Yes

Votes: 49 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 96 55.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 29 16.7%

• Total voters

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Being honest, that still stings. We aren't Alabama, Clemson or Ohio State. It's taken YEARS to come away from the 'near' death penalty OSU got in 1989. We were gawd awful from 1989 to the Les Miles years. Slowly building it back. That season, all the pieces were in place... extremely dominate offense and a defense good enough to win.

So it stings. A lot. If we had years like Alabama, we would be able to forget it.
My point is that the resume is really the only argument you have and a valid one. But adding all the conspiracy nonsense really hurts your argument.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
OSU has 20 more NCAA titles than OU. Only sport OU has bested OU in is football. That's it. Mens hoops? OSU has won more NCAA titles (2 to OU's zero), had more Final Fours, Big XII titles, etc, etc. Baseball, OSU has a FAR more dominate program. Womens basketball has been even the past several years, with OSU now better. OU has a better softball program, but OSU has made it to the last WCWS with them in OKC.

Again, OU has football and even with that... OSU is 2nd in the Big XII in all-time wins and 10th in the nation in total wins the past 13-15 years.

You think OU and you only see FOOTBALL. OSU is an *OVERALL* better athletic program. Period.
TBH this is starting to feel more and more like a little brother syndrome. "but we are really good at wrestling and won a couple basketball championships in the 40s"

• Thank You
Reactions: crimsonaudio

TishomingoRyno

Sep 28, 2021
My point is that the resume is really the only argument you have and a valid one. But adding all the conspiracy nonsense really hurts your argument.
Cool. I really don't care. If you put your marbles into one sport, then OU is better. They are the football school.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
That's awesome man. Really cool IMO! I love Karsten Creek... have played it a few times (once with Les Miles, once with Bill Self and once with Sean Sutton). Can't afford to shell out the $500 a round now, lol.
Thanks...but let me point something out: no one here cares who you have played golf with at Karsten Creek. You've showed up here trying to prove that OSU is a worthy opponent -- we all accept that. Just relax and enjoy conversing over football or any other subject de jour...you'll find acceptance and appreciation that way. You cannot bull-doze your way into this community...not.going.to.happen.

Sigh, where is AUDUB when we need him???

TishomingoRyno

Sep 28, 2021
Thanks...but let me point something out: no one here cares who you have played golf with at Karsten Creek. You've showed up here trying to prove that OSU is a worthy opponent -- we all accept that. Just relax and enjoy conversing over football or any other subject de jour...you'll find acceptance and appreciation that way. You cannot bull-doze your way into this community...not.going.to.happen.

Sigh, where is AUDUB when we need him???
I saw someone asking about OSU, I replied.

I don't care if you accept me or not. I'm leaving work in 20 minutes and I won't give this place another thought

Have a blessed day!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Facepalm
Reactions: B1GTide

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
5 teams in the country have played in the past 2 Womens CWS. Is OSU included? Did OSU managed to beat OU last year as well in softball?

Yes or no?
Yeah and we have beaten Florida multiple times in regular season, but who has more NCs and who usually knocks the other out? Alabama softball is past celebrating getting to the WCWS, and more focused on winning. Comparing an empty cupboard and WCWS appearances to 5 national championships is very little sister of you.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
lol, I really don't care if I get banned in the next 3 minutes. I came here to get rid of a ticket to the Ole Miss game. That is why I joined this page in the first place.

I saw someone asking about OSU, I replied.

I don't care if you accept me or not. I'm leaving work in 20 minutes and I won't give this place another thought until I check to see if anyone took me up on the ticket tomorrow.

Have a blessed day!
Yea you're actions make it really clear that you don't care

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
TBH this is starting to feel more and more like a little brother syndrome. "but we are really good at wrestling and won a couple basketball championships in the 40s"
I mean, if people cared about those sports OSU would have gotten the invite to the SEC instead of OU. Yet even suggesting that kinda makes me chuckle at the absurdity of the discussion.

Reactions: RollTide_HTTR

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
It's pretty clear how welcoming Bama fans are. You guys are really pleasant. I posted I feel OSU was the best team in 2011 IMO and that I'm proud of OSU as a great overall athletics program....

Bama fans come in and attack. I expect that from LSU fans.

Classy.
LOL, you expected Bama fans to feel OSU was the best team?

Then you spend post after post trying to convince us how awesome your AD is when you've not won anything in a sport anyone cares about in our lifetime?

Yeah, maybe you expect too much. But be sure to put the blame squarely on everyone else.

Probably best if you just let this thread go and get to work. Have a good one.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.