R.I.P. to my Grandma

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
My Grandma passed away this morning. 100 years old. Lived independently in her home until two years ago. Tough lady who survived a lot of tough times, including being widowed with three young children. But, always the most positive person you'd ever meet. And, as my six-year-old niece has said, "Great Grandma is the best hug giver!"
She saw a lot in 100 years. Sorry for your loss.

• Thank You
Reactions: Bodhisattva

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
My Grandma passed away this morning. 100 years old. Lived independently in her home until two years ago. Tough lady who survived a lot of tough times, including being widowed with three young children. But, always the most positive person you'd ever meet. And, as my six-year-old niece has said, "Great Grandma is the best hug giver!"
sorry to hear that bhodi. she sounds like a wonderful woman that made the world a better place in her 100 years

• Thank You

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Sorry, Bodhi.

• Thank You

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Just saw this Bodhi, but wanted to extend my condolences to you and your family. It is never easy to let a loved one go, but she had a long life and, family who were loving and kind to her. There is little more to ask for than to love and be loved. May she rest in peace and may the Lord give you comfort and peace.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.