2022 Recruiting: Who are the 2022 Recruiting Targets?

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
We are in great ship for Earl Little Jr as our experts have said. Here is a good interview with him. I will be shocked if he is not part of this class. Bring Marvin Jones, Jr with you Earl (yes, that Marvin Jones-FSU).

his dad is all about Saban too same with Pat Surtain his coach, his teammate Marvin Jones , and Sutain 2 who he looks up to

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Coach O got himself fired yesterday. Are we in a fight with LSU for any big time guys? Also maybe a potential flip?

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Coach O got himself fired yesterday. Are we in a fight with LSU for any big time guys? Also maybe a potential flip?
Only commitment that Bama has interest in from LSU is the Louisiana WR Aaron Anderson. Bama and LSU were battling for the three Louisiana WRs (Shazz Preston, Aaron Anderson, and Kendrick Law), Denver Harris, Anthony Lucas, Le'Veon Moss, Julian Armella, and Quency Wiggins.

Edit: Well.....Bama has no interest in any of the LSU commitments...because Anderson just decommitted from LSU

Last edited:

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Reactions: TiderJack

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Bama liked what they saw out of him when they went to visit one of his games. They will turn up the heat on him
would love to see tape on him. we are leading for numerous Wrs and Bham was right about Anderson. things will be mighty interesting going down the stretch (#1 class is my prediction) TF imo will be star/FS at Bama

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
would love to see tape on him. we are leading for numerous Wrs and Bham was right about Anderson. things will be mighty interesting going down the stretch (#1 class is my prediction) TF imo will be star/FS at Bama
I saw his junior highlights on 247 and he is impressive. He does not look extremely fast as some we are recruiting but physical with a long stride.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.