Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL Pregame Thread - Bama vs. UTe @ BDS, 6:00 CDT, ESPN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
It's going to be a great eve for a Fourteenessee beat down in Bryant-Denny, with a 6:00 temp of 72° and a 6:07 sunset. The temp will drop to a coolish 62° by 9:00. Perfect fall weather for football. And I'll be home watching the merciless thundering herd of pachyderms stomp the pathetic Viles on my big screen TV. Waiting is hard.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
After listening to Herbstreit bash Bama on the ESPN podcast, “they are what they are” right after getting aroused after talking about UGA, and knowing that we’ve seen this play before

I think Bama is about to go on a scary run that culminates with a Bulldog thrashing in the ATL

Bama by 40. Foot down hard on the accelerator
I'm taking this to the bank @CajunCrimson. Your weekly picks are usually spot on, so your future picks should be good too.

Reactions: CajunCrimson

dabamafan

2nd Team
May 8, 2002
murfreesboro,tn USA
Fondly recalling leaving middle tenn before the sunrise on game day. Passing under a random bridge on I 65 ,seemingly in the middle of nowhere a sheet would be hanging with the phrase Go to ____ tennessee! RTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.