Agiye Hall tweets "calling it quits" then deletes tweet.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
How do you change your name, I've been meaning to change mine for a while now but have been too lazy to do so

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
It sounds like this kid is gone. We are going to need to sign 4 or 5 wide receivers in this class. It seems apparent to me that after Metchie leaves this year, we are in trouble at wide receiver. That class with Baker, Holden and Jones-Bell has been a bust so far. I was hoping Hall, Laery or Earle would contribute this year.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
It sounds like this kid is gone. We are going to need to sign 4 or 5 wide receivers in this class. It seems apparent to me that after Metchie leaves this year, we are in trouble at wide receiver. That class with Baker, Holden and Jones-Bell has been a bust so far. I was hoping Hall, Laery or Earle would contribute this year.
I think they are working on a few recruits right now......... I think this class will have some good ones, and I haven’t given up on the others from the last class yet....... I think they will get there

Reactions: NoNC4Tubs

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
holden hasn't been a bust. he has had some decent playing time and some good plays in the past two games.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Hmmm, that's weird. That doesn't show up for me.

I am using Firefox as my browser. Just checked and it doesn't show up on Edge either. :unsure:
Check you user settings.

Click on your username in the navigation bar at the top of the browser window, then select 'preferences':

Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 2.27.00 PM.png

Then check to see if 'show people's signatures with their messages' is checked:

Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 2.27.11 PM.png

RiverTide

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 31, 2019
Andrew Bone tweeted that Hall has been helping recruit WR Bryson Rodgers. Not sure how much that says about him staying with us but I did find that interesting. I don’t have insider information but I wouldn’t write him off just yet. His talent, as we saw on A-Day is there, but he will need to need to have a little more patience and discipline for his chance to shine during the season. Before he committed to us, I remember reading on the recruiting boards that there were rumors of character issues. Not sure on the validity of those rumors, but if they are true, what better program to correct any possible character issues than ours? As long as he is putting in the effort, we might need to be patient with his development

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
Our best receiver this year is a transfer - so that could be an area to find another WR if indeed we get thin at that position with players leaving. I am sure there are some good WR's out there that would love to be on national TV every week to showcase their skills, especially if Williams improves his draftability this year.

Reactions: The Ols

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
You are selling Holden and Baker short with Holden starting to emerge, plus did something happen to Brooks? I mean he is playing and is a star on special teams! We are fine at WR. ESPECIALLY if Hall stays! BTW, I think he stays, he is still on the roster!

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Our best receiver this year is a transfer - so that could be an area to find another WR if indeed we get thin at that position with players leaving. I am sure there are some good WR's out there that would love to be on national TV every week to showcase their skills, especially if Williams improves his draftability this year.
I've seen projections from 28th all the way up to 11th. If he had stayed at OSU, he''d still be buried down the depth chart. The Buckeye fans are still in denial, saying he couldn't start for them. I hope he makes them eat their words...

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I've seen projections from 28th all the way up to 11th. If he had stayed at OSU, he''d still be buried down the depth chart. The Buckeye fans are still in denial, saying he couldn't start for them. I hope he makes them eat their words...
I’ve seen similar projections for Metchie. I’m not sure both go in the first round, at this point. The last pundit ranking I saw doesn’t have either in the top 15 draft eligible.
They have opportunities to improve their rankings; we’ll see if they can play with more focus and consistency. There are some high quality WR’s in the draft this year, playing for terrible teams.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.