Coach Hairsin refuses to disclose vaccine status

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

There is a December 8 deadline for all AU employees to be vaccinated but Hairsin hasn’t said if he has gotten it yet.

If this is the wrong board I apologize but maybe we can keep it non-political.

• Haha
Reactions: 92tide

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Is Golding an anti-vaxxer?
Known anti-sackser and single-handed superspreader of MRF (Mush rush fatigue) syndrome.

As for Bazza's beautifully depicted Care-O-meter on the Hairsin or Hairsout question, never forget the Barn has
"lowing" ways around protocols for everything they do, meaning the vet school has been duly notified to draw dosage from vial of Ivermectin to get the Head Cowch into the fold under that Dec. 8 deadline...

• Haha
Reactions: NCRollTider

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Gee, it’s almost like the December 8 date was chosen to make sure they got past the SEC title game if they had another good first year.

Don’t write me, I know that date is basically set by the executive order. But it was a chance to suggest nefarious goings on at Auburn so I did.

There's zero reason short of known medical issues (e.g. allergies to base materials) to refuse the vaccine. Don't insult my intelligence with any of your cliches, just be big enough to say, "You're not the boss of me and you can't tell me what to do."

Like a four-year old would. It would have the virtue of 100% honesty.

Harsin can comply or he can say good-bye. The end.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

There is a December 8 deadline for all AU employees to be vaccinated but Hairsin hasn’t said if he has gotten it yet.

If this is the wrong board I apologize but maybe we can keep it non-political.
You must be new around here....

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
If they win out, beat UGA in Atlanta, make the playoffs, and then fire the coach, it would be the most barn thing ever.
Given their previous history of coaches - come set the world on fire then spend years not even meeting minimal expectations - that might be best for them. And I'm assuming they'd avoid the buyout in that situation, too.

Reactions: dtgreg

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.