Music played At Home Games

Crimson Steel

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 3, 2014
What is the music that is played at home games when the defense is on the field? It sounds like an ominous, impending doom kind of thing by AC DC or Metallica or someone like that. Not a whole song, just a part of it.

Bidgood

3rd Team
Apr 27, 2011
I think it was fine for a few years, but has become pretty cliche. Everyone plays it now. I'd love to see them mix it up some.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I think it was fine for a few years, but has become pretty cliche. Everyone plays it now. I'd love to see them mix it up some.
Yeah almost everyone does that or they play "turn down for what". and when a review happens they play the Jeopardy theme or Tom Petty's The Waiting.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I’m not going to lie- I hate all the pipes in music expect for this and Dixieland Delight. It’s WAY too loud. The players and students enjoy it. Couldn’t even talk to my son without yelling.

• Thank You
Reactions: AlistarWills

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
The paper this morning said they had a light show during a time out that was really something. Lights out, red strobe lights going with the crowd using their flashlights on their phones.

did anybody get a video?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.