My Apologies If Reported, But How`s BRob?

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Wondering the same, I thought I saw him walking off field in one of the videos floating around.
He seemed to be walking fine but who knows.

RTR!

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
“Lower body pulled muscle”??? Telling everyone what he wants everyone to know- nothing.
I’d say there’s about zero chance he plays - if he does, maybe a handful of plays mostly as a decoy. NEXT!

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
t
He is a poor blocker when he is 100%. Let Sanders play. He can block like crazy, and he is ready.
Just from my perspective, Trey Sanders has been ready for a while to be the #3 behind McClellan. I know there were reports of an undisclosed injury but when asked Saban said he was fine. Idk why wasn't getting reps in games. If he will stay he will be a special back for sure. He has great hands and is an excellent blocker. He saved Bama's bacon yesterday on some of the blitz pickups. i

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I get the feeling Coach has some things up his sleeve for this matchup. I wouldn't expect BRob to start over Trey and not sure we will press to run in this game too much, at least initially. We had some folks step up against barney and I am sure it is not lost on Saban the rediscovery of riches already in his chest. We will see Brooks more and most certainly Jahleel. I wouldn't doubt that Ouzts plays a role as well as Leary. We get Williams back and that in itself should be worrisome for any team. Georgia has looked good all year but no one is invincible if an uptrending Bama team comes to play. I like our chances.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
I get the feeling Coach has some things up his sleeve for this matchup. I wouldn't expect BRob to start over Trey and not sure we will press to run in this game too much, at least initially. We had some folks step up against barney and I am sure it is not lost on Saban the rediscovery of riches already in his chest. We will see Brooks more and most certainly Jahleel. I wouldn't doubt that Ouzts plays a role as well as Leary. We get Williams back and that in itself should be worrisome for any team. Georgia has looked good all year but no one is invincible if an uptrending Bama team comes to play. I like our chances.
If we would be prepared to take what they give us! We can be sure that Kirby will try at all cost to cover Jameson and Metchie deep with a deep safety rotating to the ball. I imagine he would expect his defensive line to apply plenty of pressure, control the run to free up the LB's to cover the short throws. My knowledge is rudimentary at best but it does point to being very challenging game for an Offensive Coordinator.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
If we would be prepared to take what they give us! We can be sure that Kirby will try at all cost to cover Jameson and Metchie deep with a deep safety rotating to the ball. I imagine he would expect his defensive line to apply plenty of pressure, control the run to free up the LB's to cover the short throws. My knowledge is rudimentary at best but it does point to being very challenging game for an Offensive Coordinator.
I think for 3 1/2 quarters we say a group of players doing all they could to cope with the fact that an unranked team was dominating you. We weathered the storm and came back in historic fashion. Talk about a team building exercise, I truly believe this win in this fashion came along at the right time for this group and we are going to see a fired up Bama Team ready to come out of the shoot in a galloping come Saturday.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.