Are Any Experts Picking the Tide?

TheTideRolls

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 31, 2015
At least there isn't any "Rat Poison" floating around. Coach Saban should be happy. Hopefully they have some plays to get the ball out quicker.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
I think it’s the other way around. We have to win to get to the playoffs. UGA is already in.
Yeah, but nobody thinks we're going to win and we've won plenty.

This is UGA's "year." Most of the key players in the SEC (Florida, LSU, Auburn) were down finished 6-6. Most of the other national powers that make the playoff every year (Ohio State, Clemson, Oklahoma) are out. The playoff field is likely to include Michigan, Oklahoma State, and Cincinnati, three teams who offer very little threat to UGA.

All they have to do is something they never do -- beat Alabama. In their lone SEC Championship of the last 15 years they avoided us, we made the playoffs and then boom -- we beat them anyway in Atlanta for the National Title.

This is the biggest game for Georgia in 40 years.

If they beat us they're going to win the National Title, and this time they appear to have the better team.

The pressure is 100% on them. They have to do it.

DymaxionDon

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 14, 2019
In the investing world and gambling world there is a saying "the trend is your friend" and never fight against a trend because your bank account is never large enough. Trends are broken and then move in a different direction but until that happens I will stay with Bama. Georgia has a trend of losing big games going back to 1980 so it may not be time to crown a new king. Roll Tide!

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Here's a pick for Bama!

Joe says: The game of the year in college football is here, but Alabama’s offense is suddenly short-handed against the best defense in the country. The starting running back is questionable, but expect him to play through the pain if possible. There’s a Game of the Century feel for Georgia, but if Alabama can keep it close they’ll win it in the end with the better quarterback and kicker. Alabama isn’t getting blown out with Will Anderson Jr. on the line of scrimmage. The Crimson Tide’s 4OT dogfight with Auburn prepared Alabama mentally for its toughest test of the season.

Joe’s pick: Alabama 24, Georgia 21

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Here's a pick for Bama!

Joe says: The game of the year in college football is here, but Alabama’s offense is suddenly short-handed against the best defense in the country. The starting running back is questionable, but expect him to play through the pain if possible. There’s a Game of the Century feel for Georgia, but if Alabama can keep it close they’ll win it in the end with the better quarterback and kicker. Alabama isn’t getting blown out with Will Anderson Jr. on the line of scrimmage. The Crimson Tide’s 4OT dogfight with Auburn prepared Alabama mentally for its toughest test of the season.

Joe’s pick: Alabama 24, Georgia 21

I will take that

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I think it’s the other way around. We have to win to get to the playoffs. UGA is already in.
The pressure is to get the Bama gorilla off their backs...................even though one win wont do it. They are under pressure to remain perfect, while Bama has already been written off by most everyone

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
A big part of why the national championship in 1992 was so sweet was because we were expected to get run out of the stadium against Miami.

(Where is Selma when I need him?) 😀

there was even one sportswriter who went against the grain and picked Bama, but his name escapes me right now. We even invited him to ride in the victory parade, if I remember correctly.

Reactions: selmaborntidefan

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.