Bama players in NFL Games - (mostly Mac Jones)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
I haven’t noticed Coop yet. Don’t forget Diggs, then you’ve got Mark Ingram on the Saints.

Im a Cowboys fan from the 90s, because my dad was a fan from their beginnings (LeeRoy Jordan). My fan hood faded over the years because of Jerry Jones. Now I pretty much pull for the Alabama guys to do well, but there is still the nostalgic pull of America’s Team.
I really dislike just about every Cowboys fan I have ever met. It might just be because I am from Alabama so I of course rarely run into fans of any teams outside of the southeast and the Cowboys, but they are the worst NFL fans I have met.
Eta.
Diggs was almost thanking another QB for throwing him the ball

Last edited:
Reactions: TideEngineer08

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I really dislike just about every Cowboys fan I have ever met. It might just be because I am from Alabama so I of course rarely run into fans of any teams outside of the southeast and the Cowboys, but they are the worst NFL fans I have met.
Eta.
Diggs was almost thanking another QB for throwing him the ball
Yeah I was never the typical fan. They were just my daddy’s favorite team. Neither of us have ever even been to Dallas much less attended a game.

Like I said, these days it’s more about the Alabama guys for me.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The Pats have worked around injuries and absences, but their safety Dugger is still out on Covid protocol. He's thought to be vaccinated, because they are holding out hope that he can clear the two negative tests in 24 hours. If he weren't, it would be 10 days quarantine, period, a la Cam. Theoretically, he could clear as late as 4:00 PM tomorrow. However, with transportation logistics, etc., in reality, he has to clear today, and hasn't been announced that he has. He's their leading tackler with 80 tackles. They can cobble something together in the backfield, but it'll be far weaker without him playing his hybrid safety/LB role. Not a good fix to be in, facing Allen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.