Who replaces Metchie?

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
I am a little concerned when we lose such a large cog in our offensive machine. Which of the freshman/ sophomores will step up? Will it be a combo of guys to fill that one void? How will this change our offense?

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
It would be kind of cool to see us run an Ace Package in the pistol with a healthy B-Rob. Using Latu and Billingsley could be very interesting

Reactions: theballguy

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
What’s the deal on Agiye Hall? I thought we would see him much more than we have.
Saban talked about Agiye Hall earlier this year. It was in the same vane in relation to Billingsley not getting early playing time. Not doing the things that they need to.... classroom, being on time, and being responsible.

Reactions: deliveryman35

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
Saban talked about Agiye Hall earlier this year. It was in the same vane in relation to Billingsley not getting early playing time. Not doing the things that they need to.... classroom, being on time, and being responsible.
Hall has played a little since then. Maybe he's doing better in those regards. We'll see.

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
You just don't replace a guy like metchie just hoping someone or somebody's can take up the slack and take pressure off Williams. As far as Hall is concerned I believe he's done and hits the portal as soon as season is over, he is very talented but something not clicking right now hope it does for the young man but I believe it'll be some where else

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Billingsley would be a great option against Cincy .. IJS.
Billingsley should theoretically have a huge game vs Cincy but the dude just hasn't looked right. Feels like he's dropped a lot of balls this year. Cincy would be the perfect game for that to change though.

To answer the OP question I think Brooks might have a coming out party. Holden will get some reps too

OakMtn4Bama

All-American
Jan 10, 2007
Trussville
The speedy kids will play. Metchie is more physical and bulky than the speedsters. Billingsley is the more physical option. I keep thinking Javon Baker is going to step up.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Billingsley should theoretically have a huge game vs Cincy but the dude just hasn't looked right. Feels like he's dropped a lot of balls this year. Cincy would be the perfect game for that to change though.

To answer the OP question I think Brooks might have a coming out party. Holden will get some reps too
He had some big catches vs. Georgia and second half vs. Auburn. I'm hoping something has clicked with him. Billingsley, that is.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: The Ols

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.