NCAA Portal Talk

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
The last 2 QBs to post wins over Alabama, relegated to the Portal.
Because both of those teams see beating Bama more important than the bigger goal of winning the SECW and NCs.

The longer I live in Texas the more A&M reminds me of the barn, especially after seeing the way they acted this year after beating Bama.

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
Needs to be at least a stipulation that you can't enter the portal until after the season is over and bowl games have been played.
Agreed...the same with coaching changes...if your team is still playing, no leaving or announcement...its poaching and hurting the game. Make them wait until the off season. Loyalty even among the big programs and great coaching jobs seems to have evaporated.

Reactions: Ole Man Dan

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
This portal business is off the chain, now. A lot of coaches have to be pulling their hair out.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
LIke the other thread, I'm amazed by all these starters transferring. Heck calzada beat Bama. I get it if you are not a great fit with your coach, but dang you were playing.
He was only starting due to an injury to the original starter who is younger than him. It's likely he was going to be relegated to a backup role again.

Reactions: DogPatch

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.