Florida hires Louisiana's Billy Napier as new Head Football Coach

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
My money has been on CBN for a while to be the best candidate to follow coach. He seems to build his program in a similar manner plus he seems to be stable no drama kind of guy. We need to watch him closely at UF...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I just posted in the "Copeland in Portal' thread that Coach Napier is cleaning house right now.

From what I'm hearing - this is going to be a complete overhaul. Many people being sent off, including long time staffers who just weren't the right people.

In other words....dead wood!

He's bringing in analysts too....just like another highly respected head coach we know! 😗

Reactions: Con and CoolBreeze

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
I just posted in the "Copeland in Portal' thread that Coach Napier is cleaning house right now.

From what I'm hearing - this is going to be a complete overhaul. Many people being sent off, including long time staffers who just weren't the right people.

He's bringing in analysts too....just like another highly respected head coach we know! 😗

sounds like he’s on the righttrack for success.

Reactions: Bazza

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

If you are a Gator fan then this is exactly what you want to see happening.

Reactions: Bazza

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.