2022 Recruiting: Who are the 2022 Recruiting Targets?

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I knew that was coming…🤣
Google is your friend…I was agreeing with/you, but ok.
actually, , I did know he was a three star, I remember his recruitment and his dad when he played for the Saints. I did check his recruiting profile on 247 Before I posted. That’s how I knew he was the 22nd rated TE.
On a related note, Bama seems to make due with the three star guys, even turn some into STARS! But it is strange Nick recruits the best at every position but doesn’t seem to land a top 5 TE in a cycle.

Reactions: tideindc

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
actually, , I did know he was a three star, I remember his recruitment and his dad when he played for the Saints. I did check his recruiting profile on 247 Before I posted. That’s how I knew he was the 22nd rated TE.
On a related note, Bama seems to make due with the three star guys, even turn some into STARS! But it is strange Nick recruits the best at every position but doesn’t seem to land a top 5 TE in a cycle.
For some odd reason, I think other teams try to scoop them all up to keep Saban from getting them

• Haha
Reactions: bamaga

oskie

All-SEC
Jan 28, 2005
As for TE`s, I don`t know, but I can still see the one from UGA running loose across our middle.
Reminds me of Jason Witten running wild against BAMA one year in Knoxville - don't remember the exact year.

I was sitting in the south endzone and seemed like every time I looked up, Witten was either running straight at me, or away from me depending on the quarter. Right down the middle of the field.

For what ever reason, BAMA could not stop him that day. He was definitely a hoss.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
We don't need to hit the portal for a TE...we have TE depth and adding Niblack and Brown in this class.
Speaking of TEs , after all this time, we still don’t know what we have in Caden Clark. I think the last time he played football was 2018. I may be wrong, but, He finally enrolled this year. I don’t even know the nature of his injuries.

Also , Tennison played as a freshman, then kind of disappeared.

double Also, Niblack is a freak athlete and the highest rated TE Nick has signed since OJ. He an play both an H and a Y.

Last edited:

oskie

All-SEC
Jan 28, 2005
Just let them find out the old fashion way. If they listen to the bol pod the other day they would know Niblack had ta top three performance at camp ever under Saban
Niblack is the horse I am betting on from among the entire 2022 recruiting class :)

Reactions: bamaga

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.