Thoughts on last nights games and the big one

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
There will be some tweaks (specifically offensively - until Bama shows they can stop Bowers, they'll feed him) and they'll probably bring some new defensive stunts, but overall it will be the same game plan.
in the seccg, they hit us with a few wrinkles on o early and we adjusted and took those away.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I'll believe Kirby installs wrinkles when I see them.

They've played us the same way each of the 4 times we've faced them since Kirby took over. To his credit it has always started very well. But of course, it's not how you start that counts.

Reactions: 92tide and B1GTide

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Ya'll heard what Georgia players/coaches said this morning? It was quite interesting. I don't think I've heard anyone so confident as they are ...
I've read some of their comments. There's been countless times however that our opponents were very vocal before the game but became very silent after the game.

rtr90

1st Team
Dec 7, 2018
some of their receivers have legit speed and SBIV throws a nice long bomb (sometimes) ... i think they take more shots downfield

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.