Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL Pregame Thread - Bama vs. UGA, Monday, January 10, 7:00 PM, ESPN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I’m nervous today, but I do have my magic Bama socks on. They’ve never lost a game. Win tonight and they’re getting framed.
I'm a little nervous also. My HEART will not make it through many more tough games, so Roll Tide Roll!

However, I have my very OLD & Lucky white long sleeve Alabama Crimson Tide shirt on. It is so OLD that it was made in the USA. It may not last much longer. If it wins another NC, I may have to retire it because of the small holes in it. The holes have been larger, but I learned how to use a needle and some thread to heal it.

Now, I have been looking at similar Alabama Crimson Tide Fanatics shirts, but it also must be a winner! I bought that old shirt in the old Ferguson Center on campus. It's my understanding that that center has been renamed??????

Hopefully, it will be a Rainy and Tear filled Night in Jawja.

RTR!!!!!!!

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Well, we're either going to have watch our team lose another National Championship Game or else get stuck having to buy a while bunch of new, National Championship memorabilia.

It sure is rough being a Bama fan...

;-D

Reactions: Con

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Bill Hancock, on having the event in Indianapolis:

"We thought, why does the postseason have to be just in Southern towns, why not in a northern town?"

While I will concede that this town has done a good hosting the event, my response to him would be, "because we prefer our testicles un-frozen?"...

There are much better ways to sell the location than making it a North versus South thing...

Reactions: TideEngineer08

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I refuse to watch the talking heads all day leading up to the game so I've been watching last year's NC game against TOSU.

JW played a lot in this game and I wonder if he'll be EXTRA motivated to be on the right side of the celebration tonight.

Hope he has a BIG night for us!
His is arguably the best transfer made to date...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.