TE Danny Lewis Jr. Signs with bama

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Danny, ahead of your arrival, please review all available practice footage of Billingsley. If you work hard and do the exact opposite of what he did (but I repeat myself), you should be fine.
That was uncalled for. We have to be better.

I've really watched this kid since he was offered , big bodied TE that uses his body well to shield defenders, high points the ball well, attacks the ball in the air. I don’t know think there is anyone on the roster with his skill set and body build. I know he lined up at WR, but he is a Y TE. Prototypical . Watching his film, I wonder why he was ranked so low by the services. I guess for the same reason so many programs were late on him .

HSV_1969

Scout Team
Feb 28, 2011
Here is his senior year highlight video. Appears to have good ball skills and solid blocker. Not going to run by you but not sure he should be ranked as low as #611 overall and #30 TE. Welcome and RTR Danny.

I hadn't seen any highlights for him before watching this video. I agree TiderJack's assessment. Doesn't look like he has blazing speed, but he appears to have very good hands and looks really physical with great size. Watching him play made me smile. He looks like a winner.

• Thank You
Reactions: seebell

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
Shocked that Brian Kelly's dancing did not sway him.......................In all seriousness though I cannot think of a tight end in the Saban era that is anything like him other than maybe Michael Williams. This guy is large and seems pretty athletic for that size.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Shocked that Brian Kelly's dancing did not sway him.......................In all seriousness though I cannot think of a tight end in the Saban era that is anything like him other than maybe Michael Williams. This guy is large and seems pretty athletic for that size.
OJ Howard? :cool:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.