Omnibus Thread on SEC Teams...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Congrats, @AUDub ! Co-champions at this point though, right?

IMHO but teams had their chance to win it in regulation on their final possessions. Both ended up running down the shot clock and going for 3's when they should have driven to the basket. They only needed 1 more point to go ahead - but foolishly went for 3's. A fool's errand in that circumstance....IMHO.....

Reactions: TideEngineer08

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Congrats, @AUDub ! Co-champions at this point though, right?

IMHO but teams had their chance to win it in regulation on their final possessions. Both ended up running down the shot clock and going for 3's when they should have driven to the basket. They only needed 1 more point to go ahead - but foolishly went for 3's. A fool's errand in that circumstance....IMHO.....
We can lock it up outright with a win over USCe at home Saturday.

And yeah. It's weird we don't really seem to have any "the shot clock is off" plays in our repertoire.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
I mean Bruce has a decent offensive mind. Base flex action with pick 'n roll and pick 'n pop mixed it. Our out of bounds plays are always good. Just don't seem to have anything for the end of halves or games besides "find somebody open, Wendell"

Thank goodness for KD. Man did he come on in OT.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
So here we go. Line is AU -15, but it's March and Madness awaits. Hell a school with smaller enrollment than Hoover High school beat UK, after all.

JSU is a good perimeter shooting team, so guard play is gonna be huge. We should have our way with them inside.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
So here we go. Line is AU -15, but it's March and Madness awaits. Hell a school with smaller enrollment than Hoover High school beat UK, after all.

JSU is a good perimeter shooting team, so guard play is gonna be huge. We should have our way with them inside.
Is the only way to watch online?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.