Photo thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
How far north will it grow? Thanks
Not cold hardy enough for your location - sorry.

There are 22 species of Copernicia native to Cuba, and all are attractive, formal-looking palms with stiff, fan-shaped leaves. The genus was named in honor of the Polish astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus.

If you ever decide to move south.....you'd open up a whole new opportunity for tropicals!

Reactions: seebell

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Not cold hardy enough for your location - sorry.

There are 22 species of Copernicia native to Cuba, and all are attractive, formal-looking palms with stiff, fan-shaped leaves. The genus was named in honor of the Polish astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus.

If you ever decide to move south.....you'd open up a whole new opportunity for tropicals!
How about the panhandle?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Very nice and I like the Blue Heeler sign!!! Will those grow in the panhandle? Thanks

Too cold up there - sorry, Todd.

We had a 3 year span of hard freeze winters ('09,'10' and '11 IIRC) and every one in this area croaked!

Took a while before people got there courage up to re-plant. I planted these back in 2018, I think. I'll check and get back to you. I have pics somewhere....

Reactions: Toddrn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.