2022 NFL Draft

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Doesn't look like I have the NFL Network now, so I'll be watching Twitter for updates.

I honestly haven't been looking at any mock drafts so I don't know much about where our Bama guys may be going OR in what place. Assuming Neal or JW is our top guy, but after that IDK.

Tell me what you think and maybe this thread can be a place to post real-time updates as the draft occurs.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
As far as Bama guys go

Neal - He's going top 10 unless this weird injury rumor has legs
Jamo - I also think he goes top 10. I could see him falling a little but he won't make it past the Eagles
Metchie - Probably a 2nd round guy. Would be a little surprised if he fell to the 3rd
BR - No idea where he goes but probably a day 3 - Maybe he sneaks into the 3rd round
Jobe - I'm assuming he's a day 3 guy
Armour-Davis - same as Jobe
Christopher Allen - Idk, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he goes undrafted

Idk if I'm forgetting someone

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
As far as Bama guys go

Neal - He's going top 10 unless this weird injury rumor has legs
Jamo - I also think he goes top 10. I could see him falling a little but he won't make it past the Eagles
Metchie - Probably a 2nd round guy. Would be a little surprised if he fell to the 3rd
BR - No idea where he goes but probably a day 3 - Maybe he sneaks into the 3rd round
Jobe - I'm assuming he's a day 3 guy
Armour-Davis - same as Jobe
Christopher Allen - Idk, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he goes undrafted

Idk if I'm forgetting someone
Slade will likely go undrafted. Christian Harris goes late 2nd. Mathis is likely a 2nd/3rd picks. Everything else looks good, with the excpetion of Neal, who I believe goes top 5.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Slade will likely go undrafted. Christian Harris goes late 2nd. Mathis is likely a 2nd/3rd picks. Everything else looks good, with the excpetion of Neal, who I believe goes top 5.
I honestly don't know how I forgot Mathis and Harris. I agree with where you think they will go though. Harris maybe falls to the 3rd.

And I agree with Neal it's easy to see him going top 5 but I could also see him falling just outside. Seems like there are 6-7 guys who could go top 5 - Neal, Ekwonu, Thibodeaux, Hutchinson, Walker, Stingley, Sauce.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Neal and Jamo probably are the only 2 1st rounders this year.

I think Mathis, Harris, Metchie, and Robinson have the potential to have really good careers if they can stay healthy.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Neal and Jamo probably are the only 2 1st rounders this year.

I think Mathis, Harris, Metchie, and Robinson have the potential to have really good careers if they can stay healthy.
I think Metchie specifically will have a really long and productive career. I hope we falls to a team I like.

I'm more sure of his success in the NFL than Jamo though I think Jamo has a much higher ceiling.

Reactions: TideEngineer08

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I plan to watch tonight's 1st round like I normally do. After that, I just read about who got drafted on the message board, articles, etc.

I wonder if Coach Saban plans to be there tonight. In the last interview I read about it (a week or so ago), he said he wasn't sure yet because his son is getting married in Birmingham on Saturday and they have lots of stuff planned. I guess it depends on what Ms Terry wants him to do. lol.

Reactions: The Ols and Go Bama

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.