Russia Invades Ukraine IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
That’s like leaving an expensive piece of hardware. I love dogs but I also recognize they are a tool for the military that involves years of training and a ton of money. Why would the Ruskies leave behind not only a valuable asset but a 4 legged comrade in arms?

Reactions: Bazza and seebell

T Bone

1st Team
That’s like leaving an expensive piece of hardware. I love dogs but I also recognize they are a tool for the military that involves years of training and a ton of money. Why would the Ruskies leave behind not only a valuable asset but a 4 legged comrade in arms?
Because they suck? they are basically a rotten bunch of sub humans? They have no morals?........take your pick i am sure there are plenty of other reasons for the putrid stench called the russian army.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
FWIW
Putin will be in a sanatorium and out of power by 2023, former British intelligence chief predicts
  • Former MI6 head Sir Richard Dearlove said Wednesday Putin could be out of power by next year.
  • He said Putin will likely enter a long-term medical facility and not return to power once he is out.
  • His predictions line up with other reports of Putin losing power and receiving medical treatment.
Putin will be in a sanatorium and out of power by 2023, former British intelligence chief predicts (msn.com)

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.