Question: Do we stand a chance with Arch Manning?

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Bimbo would go on a rant
Some of the Intel I hear is that Haynes King COULD have some kind of inside track to be the starting QB for the gig ems :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Now I would have to say that eventually, if THAT would come to fruition, will/would have Bimbo on a 10 week Drunken stupor....They couldnt win 1 coin flip out of 20 with that clown.....

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Some of the Intel I hear is that Haynes King COULD have some kind of inside track to be the starting QB for the gig ems :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Now I would have to say that eventually, if THAT would come to fruition, will/would have Bimbo on a 10 week Drunken stupor....They couldnt win 1 coin flip out of 20 with that clown.....
Well, let’s hope he’s as good at roster management as he is at watching his mouth…….might make a few seek an exodus

Reactions: Con and UAH

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Makes me wonder why Calzada transferred...:unsure:

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Makes me wonder why Calzada transferred...:unsure:
Because most of the time he was/is terrible except looking like Johnny U against us :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And all our secondary "Busts" in that ballgame certainly helped him out.

I will really be surprised when it is all said and done if Max Johnson doesnt win that job. He really had a pretty darn good year last year when all is said and done..I think he should have stayed and played for Kelly.Rather play for a guy who may be the worse dancer in THE SEC to playing for one who is the biggest crybaby with the biggest mouth.:ROFLMAO:

And to be honest,the young freshman Weigman has a real good chance to be a nice QB somewhere down the road.I dont believe it will be there under Dumbo's "outdated" philosophies. I kind of had him and Ty Simpson neck and neck in the 22 cycle. And I like Ty a lot.

Reactions: UAH and NoNC4Tubs

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
After getting passed by Simpson on the depth chart.
That says a lot about TS…If that’s the case I hope you’re right, but hate it for Milroe. He seems to be doing and saying all the right things, including playing well and being quite a physical presence.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I have no inside knowledge but if TS passes Milroe it'll be because he's a better, more naturally gifted passer. Only neg I've heard about Milroe is the scuttlebutt that his passing game still need to develop to be the starter at Bama. My question about JM would be is he more at the level of Jalen Hurts as a freshman OR JH as a Jr. or Senior?

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Maybe………… I think Milroe is still ahead of him
I am sure he is ahead of Ty.Jalen is a Tremendous young man and is so physically gifted.I truly believe we could/can win with him this year if needed.Elite speed and strength.I am telling you he is a very talented runner and has a bazooka. What he doesnt have of course is experience and polish. If he is called upon this season for any reason,I am sure the Coaches will scheme and adapt to his strengths,which in some ways are similar to Bryce's. But in other ways are somewhat different.He would be a 1-read,1 side of the field QB until he isnt. But he would be a highlight show with his legs.Ty will be a starting QB sometime in his future also. Way too talented not to be.On paper going into this season this ballclub is in GREAT hands in the QB room. Also in the RB room. And I believe in our WR room,although some may have their doubts. I dont.If Tyler Steen and Jc Latham stabilize our OT situation? We will be fine there.And our TE's will be productive.Just hopefully have great health. We deserve it to say the least. And keep that terrific Run/pass ratio,which was REAL close to 50/50 last season.

BamaHoops

3rd Team
Jan 13, 2019
Manning plays against cupcake competition. No doubt - he's very good. But a large part of the obsession with him is his name. If he had any other name he would just be your typical 5 star QB - similar to a David Cornwell or Blake Barnett. And we know all 5 star QB's don't translate to college success. The expectations for Manning are beyond reality. I feel sorry for him - regardless of where he winds up. Anything less than a national championship every year and he'll be called a failure. IMO Bama already has a commitment from the best QB in Louisiana. If we somehow get Manning then we'll have the best two from Louisiana. But for now - we have the best.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.