LGBTQ Issues: Will We Choose Love and Acceptance or Hate and Oppression?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Wow!!

There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.”

This goes for me.
Me too. I am far from being well informed and there are still many things I don't understand. And there are still so many things left to discover through the scientific method. We are really only in the infancy of our understanding.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Me too. I am far from being well informed and there are still many things I don't understand. And there are still so many things left to discover through the scientific method. We are really only in the infancy of our understanding.
lol no a book scraped together from oral traditions of middle eastern nomads figured it all out 2000 years ago, further study is completely unnecessary. Please pay no attention to said book saying bats are birds, pi is exactly 3 and that one dude at over 900 years old rounded up a male and female that all had zero breeding issues of every species on the planet and got them in a boat.....

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
lol no a book scraped together from oral traditions of middle eastern nomads figured it all out 2000 years ago, further study is completely unnecessary. Please pay no attention to said book saying bats are birds, pi is exactly 3 and that one dude at over 900 years old rounded up a male and female that all had zero breeding issues of every species on the planet and got them in a boat.....
I think Noah was OK with Gay

Capture.JPG

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I’ve seen discussions about how right wing anger from the extreme base is being shifted from the Jan 6th events to focus on the gay problem.

In the “where are they when you need them?” department…

There used to be a drag troupe based on San Francisco back in the late sixties/early seventies if I remember correctly. For their time, they were outrageous,
They were men dressed in drag in Nun’s outfits. The black and white traditional attire for Nuns.

The Sisters Of Perpetual Indulgence. Their routines were funny, the name was icing on the cake.

Reactions: 92tide

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I’ve seen discussions about how right wing anger from the extreme base is being shifted from the Jan 6th events to focus on the gay problem.
sometimes that gets you in trouble with mommy

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I would have to say that Marjorie Taylor Greene's speeches qualify as a drag queen performance.
I always thought she looked like a guy dressed up like a woman.

Too bad that truckload of tough guys weren’t headed to San Francisco instead of Idaho.

the Pride Party there probably would have had at least several hundred biker/ leather/ weightlifter types to welcome them when they piled out of the truck.

Last edited:

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I always thought she looked like a guy dressed up like a woman.

Too bad that truckload of tough guys weren’t headed to San Francisco instead of Idaho.

the Pride Party there probably would have had at least several hundred biker/ leather/ weightlifter types to welcome them when they piled out of the truck.
I was in San Fran for work a few years back during Pride. Met a family member on the out skirts of the Castro for dinner and it was wild. A group of about 40-50 guys wearing black angel wings, speedos and nothing else came marching past me. Every one of those guys looked like they stepped off the set of 300 as Spartan extras, sculpted perfect dudes. Would love to see them engage and whip the crap out of a group of gravy seals. The tacticool lardos wouldn't stand a chance

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I was in San Fran for work a few years back during Pride. Met a family member on the out skirts of the Castro for dinner and it was wild. A group of about 40-50 guys wearing black angel wings, speedos and nothing else came marching past me. Every one of those guys looked like they stepped off the set of 300 as Spartan extras, sculpted perfect dudes. Would love to see them engage and whip the crap out of a group of gravy seals. The tacticool lardos wouldn't stand a chance
If it was up to me, never mind the body builders, I’d like to see the bondage and discipline crowd deal with them. o_O

Maudiemae

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2003
West Palm Beach, Florida
I don't know if you're a parent or how long it's been since you had a five-year-old, but they're quite malleable.

Just because one ill exists doesn't mean we just throw our hands up and suggest anything goes.

The videos - made by the teachers themselves - are all over. You can find them on Twitter, Tiktok, etc.

But ultimately, if parents feel this is not an age-appropriate discussion then it shouldn't be happening - and that's how most parents feel.
Your friends must live in a different part of Florida than I do. All but a very few people I know oppose this law and vehemently. It is strictly anti-gay and strictly to court the trumpie types because we know he's planning to run for the Presidency. Everything he does is geared to garner the love of the white, stuck in the past, voter, the Proud Boy, the Klan member, the Neo Nazi, and those not truly all that far out of that circle. We now have a Congress member calling for a special session over Pride Week and a Pride on the Block youth festival that was organized to raise money for Transpire Help which serves the Palm Beach County LGBTQ community. There were drag queen performances. There were also many other things one typically finds at any festival event downtown. Representative Anthony Sabatini, who does not live in or serve this county, lost his mind over it. He lives in Howey-in-the=Hills but somehow this affects him and offends the holy crud out of him. He demands that any "sick parents" taking children to "drag sections"--I don't know what that means---lose custody of those children. Seriously. I'm sorry, I watched all kinds of drag stuff from early childhood on. I'm fine. I'm old enough to remember Uncle Miltie. My father, my husband, other male relatives and quite a few friends have dressed in drag as costumes. Don't tell Sabatini, though. He might demand that my parents lose custody of me posthumously and retroactively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.