Alabama football No. 3 nationally in NCAA academic rate in FBS as APR scores released

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
And among football programs, the Crimson Tide had the third-highest score among FBS schools. Its 997 ranked behind only Clemson and Ole Miss, both of whom scored 999.

That score will earn Nick Saban a $100,000 bonus since Alabama’s score ranks in the top four among SEC football programs, according to his contract last updated in the summer of 2021.

The 997 is the highest score for an Alabama football team since the APR was introduced in the 2004-05 academic year. The Tide scored a 916 in the first year but went up or stayed the same in every year that followed. It scored a 990 in the last year scores were revealed for the 2018-19 year.
Alabama football No. 3 nationally in NCAA academic rate in FBS as APR scores released

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I mentioned it in the other thread, but I don't get how Vandy is 8th in the SEC.
Guys take jobs in their field before finishing school would be my guess. At my sons school, they told us they have a student retention problem. Kids start interning and the company wants them to hire on and the kids do before graduating.

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
In more ways than you can imagine.
Oh no I can imagine. I send some kids to DI programs and they put diplomas in there hands and let’s just say it is a minor miracle to say the least. There is no way some of these kids could manage college life,time, and academics without these supports. RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.