Alabama: Latest Bama News 6/20/2022 Thru 6/26/2022

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
6-foot-4 Foley WR Perry Thompson commits to Alabama
Perry thompson during alabama viist
Perry Thompson announced his commitment to Alabama football Friday. After a Great talk with the coaching staff I have committed to the university of Alabama
❤️
#hometownhero @gobigrecruiting @HallTechSports1 @RWrightRivals @HolmonWiggins @AlabamaFTBL @ChadSimmons_ @AndrewJBone @qb_country pic.twitter.com/JOv60ZmP84 — perry “uno” thompson (@fhsperryt1) June 24, 2022 Thompson attends Foley High School in Foley, Alabama, and he is the […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
IMG Academy WR Winston Watkins impresses at camp, earns Alabama offer
Winston Watkins and Nick Saban after alabama camp
IMG Academy’s rising sophomore wide receiver, Winston Watkins impressed Nick Saban at camp and earned an offer from the Crimson Tide Wednesday. Alabama is the 15th D1 program to offer Watkins, joining Ohio State, Georgia and others. Texas A&M was the first school to offer the IMG Academy product, and he verbally committed to the […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Alabama’s Khyree Jackson working with “DB Sensei” before fall camp arrives
Khyree Jackson (#6) walks off the field after game versus Mercer in 2021 season
Dallas Turner and Brian Branch both said via In My Own Words for Touchdown Alabama Magazine that the expectations for Alabama’s defense are through the roof. Marquee players at each positional unit have worked this offseason to better themselves. The Crimson Tide has three cornerbacks in its secondary that are starters. Eli Ricks, Kool-Aid McKinstry, and […]

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Alabama’s Khyree Jackson working with “DB Sensei” before fall camp arrives
Khyree Jackson (#6) walks off the field after game versus Mercer in 2021 season
Dallas Turner and Brian Branch both said via In My Own Words for Touchdown Alabama Magazine that the expectations for Alabama’s defense are through the roof. Marquee players at each positional unit have worked this offseason to better themselves. The Crimson Tide has three cornerbacks in its secondary that are starters. Eli Ricks, Kool-Aid McKinstry, and […]
Add Terrion Arnold. He WILL be ready to play.IF:

*We stay healthy and by golly we are DUE...
*Our Field and boundary Corners can lock down #1's on both sides of the numbers and outside the hash. With just "minimal" over the top help.
*And BBranch and Malachi prove to the country what I ALREADY know when healthy(Especially MM)that they are the most elite Nickle slot corner and Dime safety combo in America. Branch is a beast and needs to be on the field ALL the time.
*And....Can we find that penetrating,disruptive,force on the interior(Or 2-3) that we so much need and that production + versatility..ala Q,Tomlinson,Allen,Barmore,PMathis...and others?

If we can do these 4 things(And it is NOT a just snap your fingers thing). But if we do?...We will be scary good on that side of the ball. All-time elite good would be a distinct possibility...

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

*Our Field and boundary Corners can lock down #1's on both sides of the numbers and outside the hash. With just "minimal" over the top help.
*And BBranch and Malachi prove to the country what I ALREADY know when healthy(Especially MM)that they are the most elite Nickle slot corner and Dime safety combo in America. Branch is a beast and needs to be on the field ALL the time.
*And....Can we find that penetrating,disruptive,force on the interior(Or 2-3) that we so much need and that production + versatility..ala Q,Tomlinson,Allen,Barmore,PMathis...and others?

If we can do these 4 things(And it is NOT a just snap your fingers thing). But if we do?...We will be scary good on that side of the ball. All-time elite good would be a distinct possibility...
Amen brother! From your lips to Gods Ears! Roll Tide Roll!!!

Reactions: Ole Man Dan

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

IMO, a push up the middle is about the only " unknown " on the D. If we can find that, along with Wll and Dallas from the outside......we should be REALLY hard to handle.

• Roll Tide!
  • Thank You
Reactions: kyallie and UAH

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
IMO, a push up the middle is about the only " unknown " on the D. If we can find that, along with Wll and Dallas from the outside......we should be REALLY hard to handle.
Yes I agree!..And lockdown CB play cuts off one of the offense's arms in college and in the NFL.Allows an outfit to do so many things.Just like not incorporating QB run game into your own offense. Especially in the redzone.Then you are cutting your own arm off. And dont forget about Chris Braswell.I got a feeling he is going to really start to emerge. K Koht also.And Will A and Turner are going to wreak havok again!!

I look for Henry to have a big year in the middle. J Moody will "probably" be the Mike LB,although D Lawson will gradually play more this year IMO..And Campbell and Blackshire will be pushing hard.

I think we know what DJ Dale and Justin Eboigbe are. Solid and serviceable. Tim Smith also,although I am still holding on to hope that his light comes on and he takes the next step.Byron Young also.But the 5-6 young guys who have me the most excited are:

1)Jaheim Oatis
2)Jamil Burroughs
3)Quin Barnes
4)Damon Payne
5)Monkel Goodwine
6)Tim Keenan
These guys are going to be a load to handle and get blocked.

And I REALLY like the futures Of Khurtiss Perry and Isaiah Hastings. Going to be studs in a year or so!!

• Thank You
Reactions: kyallie

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Alabama offers explosive Georgia WR Debron Gatling
Debron Gatling at 7v7 tournament
Debron Gatling picked up an offer from Alabama football Wednesday after his sophomore film impressed Alabama’s coaching staff. Gatling attends Milton High School in Georgia, and he is a rising junior. The Georgia product holds more than 40 D1 offers. Alabama’s cornerback coach Travaris Robinson informed him of his offer from Alabama during a conversation […]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.