2023 Recruiting: 2023 Recruiting Targets

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
I think there is no more important position that Bama needs to hit on this year than the o-line. Would have been nice to hit on Proctor.
I agree but haven't we recruited really well on the OL the last few years? We just had by the numbers the best O line ever recruited. Now we are short? I know sometimes guys don't work out but this seems odd. Like if golding came out tomorrow and said we need a bunch more linebackers, good God pete, look at our depth chart. That was hypothetical, but you get the point. I think we've had more misses on the OL lately then we realize. I think we have more guys than DUDES.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Here is an article about Bama targets committing in July. We lost Williams to Miami yesterday but look good for several. I keep seeing Woods trending to Clemson but just seems wierd since he is a lifelong Bama fan and has several of his teammates on the roster or going there. Looking good for WR Benson. I was where he has been time at 10.44 100 meters.

Reactions: Windsortide

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Here is an article about Bama targets committing in July. We lost Williams to Miami yesterday but look good for several. I keep seeing Woods trending to Clemson but just seems wierd since he is a lifelong Bama fan and has several of his teammates on the roster or going there. Looking good for WR Benson. I was where he has been time at 10.44 100 meters.

Dabo must be peddling junk again

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
As far as Peter Woods....his father is a preacher. Dabo has really been pushing the Christian environment at Clemson and hammering home the religious angle hard with Wood's dad. Clemson is definitely in the lead right now....and if I had to pick right now...I'd go Clemson. I don't think this one is over just yet though.

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
As far as Peter Woods....his father is a preacher. Dabo has really been pushing the Christian environment at Clemson and hammering home the religious angle hard with Wood's dad. Clemson is definitely in the lead right now....and if I had to pick right now...I'd go Clemson. I don't think this one is over just yet though.
20 some more weeks of this. Maybe. Even with NIL and Dabo's other somewhat, disingenuous,qualities that he sometimes exhibits? I would be shocked if Peter Woods eventually plays college football anywhere but in Tuscaloosa,Alabama when the ink dries.BUT...If I am wrong and he does?They will still tee it up in 2023. And to be honest I really feel like young Mr Woods is a potentially really nice 5 or 7 Technique player down the road that really fits in better, to me, in The Tide's scheme.And I also believe,and always have, that a 2022 graduate of Pike Road HS in Alabama who is currently playing for The Tide is the better D-Lineman down the road. But that's just me.Both are nice young players. Both could be a strong-side edge player on an even front scheme also without question,and the latter,I believe with the "measureables" so important to these evaluation geniuses? IF he would have been 6"4 coming out? May have been evaluated as the #1 DL in the 22 cycle. Definitely the most violent and physical.

Reactions: sanjosecrimson

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Soooo......What? We have a reputation of being a bunch of heathens at Alabama? I remember seeing CNS at mass pretty regularly.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.