Peter Woods- Crystal Ball Predictions

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
All good. All I am saying is that Clemson can point to a bunch of guys with almost the same measurables as him who they play as DEs in a 4 man line - edge(ish) guys. They can say you'll compete with them from day 1. We're going to be telling him you've got a lot of work to do (either gaining or losing mass) to compete for roles in our system.
Yes they are loaded up front,and will be losing some guys to the NFL after this season..

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
And Bama will sign more guys and some of our instate recruits are criminally underrated. Saban still does the evals and chooses kids based off can they play not where they live. when did December get here how did I miss 5 months ?
Yeah...and in this day of the portal, NIL, recruiting has changed just as much as the game or more these days. Coach Saban basically created modern-day, year-round recruiting. As long as coach Saban is head coach Bama is staying at the top on the field and in recruiting. Modern day college football is what it is because of coach Saban and Alabama! :)

Reactions: Tideflyer

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
Obviously HS recruits are essential but if the portal remains unchanged, its easy to see how recruiting gaps can be closed by bringing in other players from transfers....we've been successful at it so far so no reason to think we wont continue to be...

JohnD

1st Team
Dec 22, 2003
And Bama will sign more guys and some of our instate recruits are criminally underrated. Saban still does the evals and chooses kids based off can they play not where they live. when did December get here how did I miss 5 months ?
Kelby Collins is one for sure.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.