Pet picture thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Is it possible to attach a short video? Our year and half bernedoodle decided she loves swimming! We have a vid of her jumping with me into the pool.

Oh PLEASE do!

LOVE doggos and pools! :D

Not sure what form your video is in but I use You Tube for all of mine.

Here is one I shot back in '09......

"At my friend, Andrea's house today with her dog, Ginger & Andrea's mom, Meg, visiting from Laguna Beach throwing the ball to Ginger. Life is good for Ginger! As it should be......."

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Oh PLEASE do!

LOVE doggos and pools! :D

Not sure what form your video is in but I use You Tube for all of mine.

Here is one I shot back in '09......

"At my friend, Andrea's house today with her dog, Ginger & Andrea's mom, Meg, visiting from Laguna Beach throwing the ball to Ginger. Life is good for Ginger! As it should be......."

I’ll have to up load first. She was hilarious! Loved, loved, loved to swim. We had to consistently hold her on the steps so she would catch her breath! Definitely a water dog!

• Heart
Reactions: Bazza

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
we lost our Kelly Ann about 5 years ago, she was like our child. Our daughter even referred to her as her sister. Best dog ever.
View attachment 26483
Cute pup! Our dog is 15 and 1/2 and was just diagnosed with stage 2 (out of 4) kidney disease. She has no physical symptoms yet, but I dread the day she starts getting sick. She is my 1st dog. She is like my daughter.

T Bone

1st Team
Cute pup! Our dog is 15 and 1/2 and was just diagnosed with stage 2 (out of 4) kidney disease. She has no physical symptoms yet, but I dread the day she starts getting sick. She is my 1st dog. She is like my daughter.
kelly ann died from kidney disease, i cooked every meal that dog ate for the last 6 months of her life. there are kidney diet foods out there, get her on a good one now. just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.