2022 elections thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
i have grown my hair really long since covid began, but i’m still an apparatdude
Are you one of these dudes?
What is a apparat? / ˌæp əˈræt, ˌɑ pəˈrɑt / PHONETIC RESPELLING. 🎓 College Level. noun. an organization or existing power structure, especially a political one: a position of leadership within the party apparat; The chess apparat is not eager to change tournament rules.

Or a follower of this dude?
1658444103061.png
Sascha Ring, better known by the stage name Apparat, is a German electronic musician. He was previously co-owner of Shitkatapult records.

I would never learn this stuff except for TideFans! Is that a good thing?

Reactions: 92tide

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Are you one of these dudes?
What is a apparat? / ˌæp əˈræt, ˌɑ pəˈrɑt / PHONETIC RESPELLING. 🎓 College Level. noun. an organization or existing power structure, especially a political one: a position of leadership within the party apparat; The chess apparat is not eager to change tournament rules.

Or a follower of this dude?
View attachment 26856
Sascha Ring, better known by the stage name Apparat, is a German electronic musician. He was previously co-owner of Shitkatapult records.

I would never learn this stuff except for TideFans! Is that a good thing?
apparats are fungible, so either, or

• Haha
Reactions: seebell

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
georgia's "heartbeat" bill went into effect yesterday. i think that, along with everything else going on may have an impact on the georgia elections.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
it seems to be an effective message for their supporters and their totally not supporters
They do have what so far have been effective winning messages. Too bad most involve enabling election fraud, protecting child molesters but refusing to protect troops exposed to toxic chemical burn pits, taking away not only the choice to end a pregnancy even when medically necessary but also the choice the prevent pregnancy, taking away the right for LGBTQ to explain who they are and who their spouse is and who their parents are in certain places, taking away life saving medical care from certain people, and other various forms of hate and oppression and destruction of autonomy.

I don't know yet what to makes of a society where those are winning messages. I guess the next few election will reveal what kind of society we are going to be going forward.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I just wish I lived in a state where one side could tilt the balance via semi-legal shenanigans. Are Ivey and Britt even bothering to campaign this fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.