2023 Recruiting: ATH Brayson Hubbard Commits to Bama

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Apparently the coaches were really impressed with his camp performance which as we know is the true eye test for evaluation especially for Saban. He's recruited as a safety but can played QB too. Great athlete that plays baseball as well. Top 10 player in the state of Mississippi for the 2023 class.
Welcome aboard.
I guess June isnt as dead as we thought! 😂

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
I encourage anyone who hasn’t watched his junior highlights to do so. This guy is an athlete and extremely fast. Probably could easily play quarterback if he wanted to. Scroll down and click on his junior highlights.

If David Palmer and Johnny Manziel had a love child…

but, in all seriousness, OMG

Reactions: Tiderollin32

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
It will be interesting to see what the plans are for him positionally. That kind of speed will get him on the field in some capacity. Like my daddy used to say about baseball, ' If you can hit the ball, they`ll find a place for you on the field."

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I encourage anyone who hasn’t watched his junior highlights to do so. This guy is an athlete and extremely fast. Probably could easily play quarterback if he wanted to. Scroll down and click on his junior highlights.

After watching his Junior Highlights, I'm pretty shocked he's not being recruited as a RPO QB. Good arm, accurate and when he sets out to run, WOW!

I think we got a great ATH who CNS might turn into a GREAT safety!

Reactions: Tiderollin32

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Wouldn't shock me if the staff takes a look at him on offense too. He's a natural with the ball in his hands.
Yeah, we have had players come here before that got looks on offense and defense and we learned quickly where their place really was. Some probably would have excelled at either one. I remember Cyrus Jones playing some offense and Diggs played on offense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.