Trump Deeds and Misdeeds V 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
From what I have heard so far:
This was not a 'raid' or 'siege'. The SS at Mar a Lago was informed this was happening and the 'raiders' were let in
This was probably not related to Jan 6. It concerns the 15 boxes of documents that trump took when he left DC.
There may be highly classified documents included in the 15 boxes.
Previous attempts were made, without success, to get these documents back.
This was the only avenue left to get the documents

Last edited:

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I have this nagging fear that the chaos and violence we saw on Jan 6th is just the prelude to what’s coming. Kind of like events are building to some over the top type spectacle. I hope the National Guard is tuned up and ready to go.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
From what I have heard so far:
This was not a 'raid' or 'siege'. The SS at Mar a Lago was informed this was happening and the 'raiders' were let in
This was probably not related to Jan 6. It concerns the 15 boxes of documents that trump took when he left DC.
There may be highly classified documents included in the 15 boxes.
Previous attempts were made, without success, to get these documents back.
This was the only avenue left to get the documents
This is not quite right. They had met with Trump's lawyers (he showed up briefly) in early June and they had an agreement to padlock the room and safeguard them. Then, the docs would have been turned over voluntarily or by subpoena, peacefully. The only reason for a raid would have been if the FBI believed - and convinced a judge - that agreement was not being followed and the docs were endangered. I'd point out further, that if that were the case, someon on the inside sourced the FBI that danger existed. An interesting side question here is accomplices. No way Trump boxed up 15 boxes himself. He had to tell someone to do it. That person or persons would be unlikely to be low level. Whoever directed it had to be familiar with what Trump wanted. Those persons are accomplices. I predict someone involved will crack to make a deal for staying out of jail...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
What if the FBI was helping Trump by getting the evidence of massive voter fraud out to the public? And what if Trump let them in knowing this would give him maximum coverage?

I know, ridiculous. But change the name Trump to Biden and millions of voters would agree with what I just said.

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH and CrimsonJazz

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022
What if the FBI was helping Trump by getting the evidence of massive voter fraud out to the public? And what if Trump let them in knowing this would give him maximum coverage?

I know, ridiculous. But change the name Trump to Biden and millions of voters would agree with what I just said.
That's fair. I have never seen an ability to rationalize away things they don't want to admit like the Republicrat paradigm. I, for one, am not sold on this idea. I will say this: they better have something or this whole thing is going to look completely political and considering the tension already being felt all over this nation, a reaction from the people would make J6 look like a folk dance. This cannot be allowed to happen.

Reactions: UAH and MobtownK

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
This is not quite right. They had met with Trump's lawyers (he showed up briefly) in early June and they had an agreement to padlock the room and safeguard them. Then, the docs would have been turned over voluntarily or by subpoena, peacefully. The only reason for a raid would have been if the FBI believed - and convinced a judge - that agreement was not being followed and the docs were endangered. I'd point out further, that if that were the case, someon on the inside sourced the FBI that danger existed. An interesting side question here is accomplices. No way Trump boxed up 15 boxes himself. He had to tell someone to do it. That person or persons would be unlikely to be low level. Whoever directed it had to be familiar with what Trump wanted. Those persons are accomplices. I predict someone involved will crack to make a deal for staying out of jail...
Soon as I wrote that, I started worrying about the constitutionality of the statute...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
This is the news segment I mentioned in my post last night in the previous thread.......

Good link. I've been a fan of Abrams since he was with ABC's Nightline. The company which owns Newsnation also has bought the CBS affiliate here, so they're advertised daily here. Jay Town, I know personally. He was the senior prosecutor for the DA's office here for 12 years before being appointed US Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama. He's close friends with my niece and her husband in Birmingham, and while he was in the US office there, there was a major embezzlement at a company I represent and he and I had the occasion to become more closely acquainted. He's the legal consultant for Channel 19 (CBS) here and appears frequently on TV. He's General Counsel and VP for a defense contractor here. If you get on the phone with him, you'd might as well just settle down... :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Bazza and UAH

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
That's fair. I have never seen an ability to rationalize away things they don't want to admit like the Republicrat paradigm. I, for one, am not sold on this idea. I will say this: they better have something or this whole thing is going to look completely political and considering the tension already being felt all over this nation, a reaction from the people would make J6 look like a folk dance. This cannot be allowed to happen.
In all honesty, I doubt this.

A lot of the boldness that led to 1/6 vanished when Trump actually did leave office. They can't really riot and expect a pardon now.

Yes - I COULD be wrong, but I doubt it.

The proof even the "they stole the election" folks don't really believe it will be when they do vote this fall.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
In all honesty, I doubt this.

A lot of the boldness that led to 1/6 vanished when Trump actually did leave office. They can't really riot and expect a pardon now.

Yes - I COULD be wrong, but I doubt it.

The proof even the "they stole the election" folks don't really believe it will be when they do vote this fall.
I agree. That ship has sailed. They all thought that Trump would pardon them for invading the capitol. He didn't, to the grief of hundreds of hundreds. I don't think another mob will stick its collective neck out that far again for him...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Good link. I've been a fan of Abrams since he was with ABC's Nightline. The company which owns Newsnation also has bought the CBS affiliate here, so they're advertised daily here. Jay Town, I know personally. He was the senior prosecutor for the DA's office here for 12 years before being appointed US Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama. He's close friends with my niece and her husband in Birmingham, and while he was in the US office there, there was a major embezzlement at a company I represent and he and I had the occasion to become more closely acquainted. He's the legal consultant for Channel 19 (CBS) here and appears frequently on TV. He's General Counsel and VP for a defense contractor here. If you get on the phone with him, you'd might as well just settle down... :)
Hey Earle......just for the record - one of the reasons I enjoy coming to Tide Fans is to read the anecdotes and personal experiences shared by the forum members.

There are many who do great at this.

Including yourself.

Regarding Mr. Town, after watching that segment last night I was so impressed by his comments and perspectives I actually Googled who he was and learned he represented Alabama, so the information you provided in your post added a little 'flavor' to this.

Thanks for your comments! Keep 'em coming....

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Hey Earle......just for the record - one of the reasons I enjoy coming to Tide Fans is to read the anecdotes and personal experiences shared by the forum members.

There are many who do great at this.

Including yourself.

Regarding Mr. Town, after watching that segment last night I was so impressed by his comments and perspectives I actually Googled who he was and learned he represented Alabama, so the information you provided in your post added a little 'flavor' to this.

Thanks for your comments! Keep 'em coming....
I just learned in January - after all these years - that my mother met George Wallace (when Lurleen was governor). The mother of her rommate at Judson College was one of the first female political reporters in Birmingham and was there to interview Wallace. As in a "hey, how are you" type thing. I believe she told me it was 1967.

She never liked him, largely because she was a junior when the schoolhouse door stand took place and saw it as nothing more than a showpiece to make him a big deal. "He either shoulda gone to jail like he was saying or he never shoulda stood up there like that."

My folks got to meet Gene Stallings when he gave a speech in their tiny - and I mean tiny - Texas town about ten years ago (they've since moved on to Missouri).

My best friend in high school wrote one speech Obama gave.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

“Apprentice: Avoid-Federal-Prison Edition.”😎😎
That lawyer better insist (like my divorce lawyer did) on a huge chunk (in Trump's case ALL) of what he thinks the defense will cost UP FRONT, or he'll never see a dime.

"Don, you deposit $200 million into this account. If there's anything left, you'll get it back. When we get within $10 million of using it up, you will make further contributions or my time as your lawyer ceases."

Donald is the guy who dines and dashes just for the fun of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.