Game Thread: Missouri at Auburn (9/24 @ 11a | ESPN)

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Easily explained. JH Stadium is completely suffused with bad juju, at least for visiting teams. Even in their horrible years, stuff happens to other teams in that place that defies logic.šŸ˜ 
Exactly. The only games I've ever seen Bama go in there and just flat out win were 2001 and 2011. And even then, a couple of voodoo moments happened. The difference was, they happened at a time when the games were so far out of reach and wouldn't have made any difference for the barn. That place is so jinxed that the Superbowl winner could go there and lose to the barn on a last second fluky play

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
I regret my post now.

I think Mizzo was paid to lose the game and thatā€™s why they had to throw it away so many times at the end.
I don't doubt that for one second. Something was definitely up. Missouri had that classic look of a fighter taking a dive there at the end

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Drink trusted his kicker to make an extra point. Oh the humanity.

Drink made the right call there. It didn't work out but that's not on him. Mizzou should have won.
If you have an option - you never, NEVER trust a COLLEGE football place-kicking team. I mean NEVER. Only fools do - again, if you have an option. NFL yes, college NO. šŸ™‚

Reactions: TideEngineer08

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!ā€></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.