Dolphins beat the Bills

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Tua and Waddle looked good. Tua had a concussion scare.
NFL is investigating, he hit his Noggin on the turf pretty hard. The NFL is finally serious about lawsuits, I mean safety. They stopped a play mid-play last week because the NFL medical staff in the booth spotted a player on the field that didn’t look right.

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
NFL is investigating, he hit his Noggin on the turf pretty hard. The NFL is finally serious about lawsuits, I mean safety. They stopped a play mid-play last week because the NFL medical staff in the booth spotted a player on the field that didn’t look right.
He did but I read this evening that it was actually his back. He hurt it earlier in the game on the qb sneak, then reaggravated it on that play he was shoved down on.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I understand his frustration. Look at the stats of that game, and you wonder not so much how Miami won, but how in the world they weren’t blown out.

Buffalo had 495 total yards to Miami’s 212.
34 first downs to 15.
40+ minutes TOP.
Ran 90 plays to Miami’s 39.
Punted only once.
Didn’t throw an interception.

I don’t know about fumbles, but my goodness, how do you lose with that level of statistical dominance?

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I understand his frustration. Look at the stats of that game, and you wonder not so much how Miami won, but how in the world they weren’t blown out.

34 first downs to 15.
40+ minutes TOP.
Punted only once.

I don’t know about fumbles, but my goodness, how do you lose with that level of statistical dominance?
Buffalo goofed away scoring opportunities at the end of both halves, and had to settle for FG attempts on 2 or 3 drives deep into Miami territory. In short, Miami’s defense bent but never broke and their offense generally made the most of the few opportunities it got.

CharlestonUAAlum

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 2, 2022

34 first downs to 15.
40+ minutes TOP.
Punted only once.

63 pass attempts with 0 DPIs or defensive holding calls. Not even sure how that's possible in today's NFL.
Dropped TD, dropped pick 6, low throw on potential game-winning TD
Missed FG

Most of us Bills fans felt the same way Dorsey did.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
They said Tia looked “wobbly” after his hit when he stumbled a few times.
He may have looked wobbly at times but he sure looked great throwing it to Waddle.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.