49ers at Broncos

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
Broncos have 4 Bama players.....49ers have none.....so go Broncos.

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
But I forgot the 49ers DC is Demeco Ryans .......eh, still Broncos have more....go Broncos.

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
Love Demeco. I used to like the 49ers, and if I’m forced to choose still think theirs are the best uniforms, home and away, in the NFL.

The 49ers could’ve had Mac, seemingly if not for what amounted to selecting a QB for - how can I put this? - non-football reasons. Now they’re stuck, at least for this season, with the QB they have simply because they couldn’t unload him.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Love Demeco. I used to like the 49ers, and if I’m forced to choose still think theirs are the best uniforms, home and away, in the NFL.

The 49ers could’ve had Mac, seemingly if not for what amounted to selecting a QB for - how can I put this? - non-football reasons. Now they’re stuck, at least for this season, with the QB they have simply because they couldn’t unload him.
And they drafted the wrong one anyway.

Yes. Love DeMeco; he is one of my all-time favorites. And I will always pull for his personal success.

But I have no love for the 49ers.

Reactions: tusks_n_raider

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere

Yes. Love DeMeco; he is one of my all-time favorites. And I will always pull for his personal success.

The Niners claim, ex post facto, that Mac was their fourth or fifth choice for a QB in that class, trailing at a minimum Lance, Sunshine, and Zach Wilson; perhaps Fields though they’ve never elaborated on him. However, of the five QBs drafted in that class, so far Mac has the highest career rating despite having, arguably, the least talent around him to work with…

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
As a Broncos fan I can say that is makes me extremely happy that the 49ers WHIFFED on their QB evaluations and missed the best QB in the 2021 Draft.

I was Really hoping we would get him to go with Jeudy but alas it wasn't to be.

I think Mac *could* excel in NE though if Belichick would go all in and get the man some Top Shelf WR talent.

If not I'll just hope that maybe we can pick Mac up later in Free Agency or via Trade.

I'd LOVE to have him in Denver... or Jalen... or Tua.. or next year.. Bryce.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

I feel the same way about the Broncos. I have no logical reason to dislike them but I do. I guess it’s the Elway connection. I perceive that guy to be a turd.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.