Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama vs. The Hogs...

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
It gets on my nerves when things aren’t going well and he’s droning on about something. I’m sure it’s not targeted at us, but. . . .
I've said this before, but none of these guys have any appreciation for silence. Vern Lunquist, as much as he fumbled around with names, was one of the last guys I can remember who knew it was appropriate to not say anything at times.

There was a serious injury to an LSU player at the beginning of the Auburn/LSU game this evening and the play by play guy was talking incessantly, describing how they were strapping the young man to the stretcher. I mean, we can see that. Just be quiet and appreciate the seriousness of the situation!!!

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Eeyores were out in full force in the 2nd half game thread. Milroe performed as well as you could hope QB 2 could. Handed a 14-0 game and went on to lead 5 TD drives including the spark Bama needed in the 3Q.

Some were saying “just run the offense.” Not that simple with Milroe. I think this could be a fun offense to watch that’s run heavy with running to pass.
I think the problem with “just run the offense” is BOB doesn’t even know what that means. I mean honestly, I can’t even explain what our offensive identity is, even with Bryce in the game. The high scores speak for themselves but it’s still hard to pinpoint what our identity IS.

Reactions: rolltide_21

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I think the problem with “just run the offense” is BOB doesn’t even know what that means. I mean honestly, I can’t even explain what our offensive identity is, even with Bryce in the game. The high scores speak for themselves but it’s still hard to pinpoint what our identity IS.
It means get the ball in the hands of your playmakers in space. That is done differently in every game.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I think Bryce on the sideline and in pads and helmet was not because he could have come back in. I think it was psychological for the team. He is the leader of this team an seeing him out of pads and in street clothes might have upset the team vibe.
I don’t guess they have released anything on him, but he definitely was congratulating the team….. big psychological boost

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I've said this before, but none of these guys have any appreciation for silence. Vern Lunquist, as much as he fumbled around with names, was one of the last guys I can remember who knew it was appropriate to not say anything at times.

There was a serious injury to an LSU player at the beginning of the Auburn/LSU game this evening and the play by play guy was talking incessantly, describing how they were strapping the young man to the stretcher. I mean, we can see that. Just be quiet and appreciate the seriousness of the situation!!!
I miss Mike Patrick with Todd Blackledge. Patrick would literally be quiet when the offense was at the line and after the snap he would say “Coffee…up the middle for 5 yards”. A simpler time, to be sure…

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.